Buenos Aires I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop Artist said:
With the filming tonight and tomorrow, I doubt they will be dropping any song premieres at these two shows.

Yeah, agreed. I'm just hoping they keep Mothers Of The Disappeared.

Once U2 hit Australia, I think any chances of tour premieres are over. Why bring out a song with only 10 shows to go?

Ok i understand that some people dont' believe the rumour. Well they rehearsed Spanish eyes in Donosti and they didn't played. It's not strange that U2 rehearse new songs.

Axver said:

Once U2 hit Australia, I think any chances of tour premieres are over. Why bring out a song with only 10 shows to go?

What you just said made me think of Lemon and the very few times they played it live. How many shows were left of Zoo TV when they debuted it?

Axver said:

didn't they do that w/ the Zoomerang tour though?

Axver said:

Well they have brought out Mothers of the disappeared.

mofo82 said:

What you just said made me think of Lemon and the very few times they played it live. How many shows were left of Zoo TV when they debuted it?

Ten. The fifth leg of ZooTV had only ten shows and that's when a number of Zooropa songs were played.

Basically, after the two Melbourne gigs, with only seven shows of the tour left, I wouldn't expect any more tour debuts (besides any impromptu one-offs like Desire in Sao Paulo). I even think a Melbourne debut is highly improbable.

Axver said:

Ten. The fifth leg of ZooTV had only ten shows and that's when a number of Zooropa songs were played.

Basically, after the two Melbourne gigs, with only seven shows of the tour left, I wouldn't expect any more tour debuts (besides any impromptu one-offs like Desire in Sao Paulo). I even think a Melbourne debut is highly improbable.

They played Desire in Sao Paulo?! Was it full band?

LemonMacPhisto said:

didn't they do that w/ the Zoomerang tour though?

Put it in context, though. There were ten shows on that leg, it began in Australia, and there was a long break between the fourth and fifth legs. Nothing debuted after the 10th-last show, the first of the leg.

What I meant with my comment is that if something doesn't debut in the first one or two Aussie shows, forget any more debuts for the tour.

mofo82 said:

Acoustic with Bono forgetting all the lyrics ;)
Because they brought a girl on stage named Desire or something.

I hear all kinds of U2 stuff on that radio station.

mofo82 said:

It was just Bono and Edge, impromptu because a woman in the crowd had a name very similar to the song's title and requested it.

They just said that the band asked the people at a club if The Hype was the best name for the band or other, and the people on the club told them to call themselves U2... ¿?:huh:

Axver said:

Put it in context, though. There were ten shows on that leg, it began in Australia, and there was a long break between the fourth and fifth legs. Nothing debuted after the 10th-last show, the first of the leg.

What I meant with my comment is that if something doesn't debut in the first one or two Aussie shows, forget any more debuts for the tour.

ah, I see what you mean

plus it was a "new album" so that was the only chance they had to debut the songs

please go and listen the radio on this adress i've made up for you

http://62.4.76.152:8000/

100 listeners allowed, I guess that will be enough

i'm redirecting the stream to make us not overload the kabul stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom