Buenos Aires

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hornbag

The Fly
Beunos Aeires

I think thats how it's spelt. Sorry if it's not.
Anyways, I've downloaded the televised Sau Paulo Show, and loved it. But from comments from others Interfacers, I think there was a show televised in Beunos Aeires. I'm going to stop try spelling it now, but can someone confirm if this is the case? I prefer properly shot footage to boots most times.

Thanks

Re: Beunos Aeires

Hornbag said:
I think thats how it's spelt. Sorry if it's not.
Anyways, I've downloaded the televised Sau Paulo Show, and loved it. But from comments from others Interfacers, I think there was a show televised in Beunos Aeires. I'm going to stop try spelling it now, but can someone confirm if this is the case? I prefer properly shot footage to boots most times.

Thanks

Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo :wink:
there was some new 3d thingy taped there... but no official confirmations on what it will become.. dvd perhaps?

Yes, I have the video and recommend it. It appears to have been televised in Argentina, with an announcer speaking between songs at times. I prefer the production of that video over most of what Hamish has done. Plus Edge playing a charango on MOTD :heart:.

Yes it exists and it's one of the best shows i have, and my collection is around 20 shows, so that's pretty good. You should definately try and get it

Last edited:
^ Yeah - I got mine there too. I have the older 2 DVD version (7 GB). I think there's also a single DVD version (4GB), which I haven't downloaded yet.

ntalwar said:
^ Yeah - I got mine there too. I have the older 2 DVD version (7 GB). I think there's also a single DVD version (4GB), which I haven't downloaded yet.
download the new one, no announcer, no logo, better sound, amazing concert, great dvd ;)

KUEFC09U2 said:
download the new one, no announcer, no logo, better sound, amazing concert, great dvd ;)

Second that.

The single-disc Buenos Aires DVD from March 2nd is probably the best Vertigo Tour outdoor bootleg available at the moment.

The crowd is amazing and the camera-work is stellar.

You can download it at U2torrents.com

I finished watching it last night - night and day diffrence to the 2 DVD version. It's right up there with Slane IMO, and I will watch it more than Chicago for sure. Much better audio - Bono's voice seems on steroids or something :wink: and among the strongest I have heard for this tour.

Last edited:
I agree the new Buenos Aires version with no announcer single disc is fantastic quality. Almost as good as the quality on an official release. My only critique on it is that Bono was a tad raspy that night, especially at the beginning. Otherwise it would have been a near perfect show, great setlist, great crowd, and great quality video. Still its worth getting and seeing without a doubt. Put Electric Co on the setlist and it would get my vote for the best or one of the best setlists of the tour. :up:

thelaj said:
Be sure to listen hard at "Sunday Bloody Sunday"
I think it is one of the best versions for a while.
Bullet is also amazing for that matter... All I Want Is You as a closer...

It's just an amazing DVD... As I said on the u2torrents site; I'm curious how the official Milan DVD will top this release!

Yup, it is probably the best unofficial dvd out there in terms of quality, really amazing. Much, much betterr than the 2 dvd version. Great sound too, put it loud and you´ll feel right there in buenos aires.

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

I seriously doubt that...

2D vs. 3D
Stereo vs. Noise from all directions

Only until they release the IMAX 3D version of Buenos Aires, which it was filmed for with another set of cameras.

It's great video wise. The audio, while definitely acceptable, is in 2.0 stereo.

The camera work is ok at best. I guess I'm in the minority with Hamilton. I absolutely love his work (minus Chicago..he didn't get enough crowd in there like he did with his Elevation shows).

Back
Top Bottom