Bruxelles - part quatre

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Logging off now...
Need a rest... I'll think I'll watch the San Jose DVD, and then go to sleep... Have a nice evening. See you at the next party!

Let's hope Adam has grown some hair back until then...

Wow...it's only just passed 3:00pm in L.A....and it looks like I missed the party:ohmy: U2 still not really shaking up the setlist?

Was there an Elipse in Brussels please?

Anyone here at the show tonight? Was there an elipse?

I know the stage is different here in Europe. Is there any kind of enclosure at all at the front of the stage?

Thanks

Westport said:
U2 still not really shaking up the setlist?

no they are not.
and haven't you gotten the memo?
don't even think of questioning it.
because that's known as "bitching" and bitching around here is a real bitch to some people.:wink:

JOFO said:

no they are not.
and haven't you gotten the memo?
don't even think of questioning it.
because that's known as "bitching" and bitching around here is a real bitch to some people.:wink:

Just be very carefull when you are having critism, a lot of people can't handle any form of discussion apparantly :wink:

78a7fe9a.jpg

cool :up:

i like how the review says it was the debut of until the end of the world on the tour

bunch of geniuses at u2.com :rolleyes:

zwervers2 said:

Just be very carefull when you are having critism, a lot of people can't handle any form of discussion apparantly :wink:
oh fuck off what a pathetic statement, so people cant defend the band now? eveyone who defends U2 seem to get flamed, and callled fucking sheep

Chizip said:
i like how the review says it was the debut of until the end of the world on the tour

bunch of geniuses at u2.com :rolleyes:

:lmao: ahhh gotta love U2's "offical" website...
Well i see i missed my first whole entire setlist party:sad:
I hope it was fun for everyone, seems to me that there was some bitching :ohmy: ...Well i'm not gonna complain the setlist seems cool to me :up: UTEOTW moved up to song #2 which in my opinion is great! :)

ramblin rose said:

Not sure what you mean, but I'm as sick of the moaning as you.
thats my point, the people who moan dont like use because we actually like what the band is doing and dont disagree with everything

kellyahern said:

Yes, but that wasn't the set. It was basically the same set as the Boston shows you saw, and you said you had a great time.

:shrug:

I just don't remember the previous set list parties turning into such bitch and moan sessions. It takes the fun away, imho.

:up:

kellyahern said:

So you can criticize, but we can't disagree with you. Gotcha.

damed kelly you are always one step ahead of me..what I mean is..you are allowed to have critism..it half past 2 in the morning I'm a bit drunk and my english is somewhat shattered by glas or something like that..

it's just that I don't like this hooray mood all the time...we should mix the 3 threads that are going on right now because it's getting pretty confusing:wink:

When you're upset with U2's setlists, simply take a good dose of PITNOL. PITNOL will cause its users to believe that they are not listening to Pride In The Name Of Love/Mysterious Ways/Bullet The Blue Sky/etc., but rather the setlist of their choice. Also, when under the effects of PITNOL, users will see Bono dress up as MacPhisto, shave his head, then grow a mullet, while the rest of the lads zoot around in a twenty foot lemon playing - you guessed it - Lemon.

pitnol.jpg

Yeah, I know it's a lame take on the brilliant PITNOL drug idea that first surfaced at Interference, but I've been feeling rather unoriginal lately.

GibsonGirl said:
When you're upset with U2's setlists, simply take a good dose of PITNOL. PITNOL will cause its users to believe that they are not listening to Pride In The Name Of Love/Mysterious Ways/Bullet The Blue Sky/etc., but rather the setlist of their choice. Also, when under the effects of PITNOL, users will see Bono dress up as MacPhisto, shave his head, then grow a mullet, while the rest of the lads zoot around in a twenty foot lemon playing - you guessed it - Lemon.

pitnol.jpg

Yeah, I know it's a lame take on the brilliant PITNOL drug idea that first surfaced at Interference, but I've been feeling rather unoriginal lately.

:lmao:

now in suppository form :lmao:

GibsonGirl said:

pitnol.jpg

I Love it.:lmao: :lmao:

Suppositories, how appropriate.

kellyahern said:

What's wrong with a hooray mood in a party thread? :huh:

I'm just too tired lol....oh and I didn;t mean to diss edge and his daughter issues..that;s really sad...going to give my beloved a kiss she sleeping now...it's night here you know

ramblin rose... alex gave me a great recording of the 5/18 nj show.. i love it. oh yeah, i wish they had screens like that up when they played in the US... anyway, i am tired and i have to go.

Back
Top Bottom