Brussels setlist party part DOS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leetah said:

I never heard this song before
Its by Robbie Robertson. Its a brilliant album. All 4 guys show up, not just Bono. Buy it!!

I'm somehow registered at u2achtung.com from yesterday, but not sure which thread to go to. I'm in one, but it's all french to me :giggle:

Just a thought....Anyone attending a show over the next few months, put up your hands now, possibly find someone in your own country to text during the show so they can post updates and get some sort of roster going for shows ???

Does that make sense ??

I found this on u2eastlink:
translated by the fish

The recent news of Brussels: To the 17,05 hours I have directly spoken with Twig and Bush. Attention: they are in forward edge of the fence, to little 4 meters of micro main of Bond. They are FIRST. Among them and Mr. Hewson only there is a fence and guardías of security. The truth is that it did not hope less of them. The scene, simply spectacular. It gives an air to Popmart. The encounter of yesterday with very touching Bond fué. Minutes with him were around 5-6. It only left he and Mc.Guiness. They were around some thirty fans.

i could try calling my bf but i doubt he'd hear his phone ring at the concert :laugh:

Harbinger said:
I found this on u2eastlink:
translated by the fish

The recent news of Brussels: To the 17,05 hours I have directly spoken with Twig and Bush. Attention: they are in forward edge of the fence, to little 4 meters of micro main of Bond. They are FIRST. Among them and Mr. Hewson only there is a fence and guardías of security. The truth is that it did not hope less of them. The scene, simply spectacular. It gives an air to Popmart. The encounter of yesterday with very touching Bond fué. Minutes with him were around 5-6. It only left he and Mc.Guiness. They were around some thirty fans.

I wonder if the babelfish could use a little tweaking? :lmao:

Perhaps everyone should leave those Euro sites, and we'll just sent one representative over there to poach.

That ought to solve the slowdown problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom