Brussels Rehearsal Setlist Party--- Part Three!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no surprises but still a great setlist. however, you never know... Fingers crossed...

I have to go and actually do my job, but one word to those that complain about the set list, but have not been to a show. Wait until you see a show before you complain about the set list. See how you feel during the show, if you like how it flows then. Dalton has been to a few, and while I disagree with him, I respect his opinion because he's experienced it. A set list on paper is not the same as a set list in person.

kellyahern said:

nah, the band will be fine, people just like to bitch :shrug:

i dont know, they might be boo'd off the stage because some people on the internet werent super excited about the rehearsal setlist

nurse chrissi said:
from u2achtung
2005_06_09_img_3918.jpg
amazing stage...:drool: 26 looooooong days

bye guys - another fun setlist all around - have to work tomorrow so I'll catch the final tally and full on bitch fest tomorrow night:drool:

kellyahern said:

nah, the band will be fine, people just like to bitch :shrug:

It's what we do best. :wink:

Anyway, good setlist. There's some great energy-pumping songs in the beginning, and that's great. Should be a brilliant show. :rockon: Could have had a Zooropa or Pop song thrown in, but eh, what can you do?

thanks for the rehearsal updates... just got home, and it was nice to see that everyone's been haning 'round!

looking forward to tomorrow night! :hyper:

KUEFC09U2 said:
thats just one mans opinion out of thousands, so they should change it just for you?

There are some very good flows in the set and the setlist is better as the elevationtour till now but they can do more with this..Let's all be fair: the changes in the setlists up to this point havent been as spectacular as one might have hoped after the comments of some bandmembers...

a good set, but they can do more with this

No spoken words said:
I have to go and actually do my job, but one word to those that complain about the set list, but have not been to a show. Wait until you see a show before you complain about the set list. See how you feel during the show, if you like how it flows then. Dalton has been to a few, and while I disagree with him, I respect his opinion because he's experienced it. A set list on paper is not the same as a set list in person.

i think some people are a little disappointed because supposedly Adam had said they had been rehearsing a lot of new songs, especially some from Zooropa/Pop, but we ended up seeing an identical setlist to the NA leg

Chizip said:

i think some people are a little disappointed because supposedly Adam had said they had been rehearsing a lot of new songs, especially some from Zooropa/Pop, but we ended up seeing an identical setlist to the NA leg
but thats the funny thing, it was only quoted from some radio station DJ'S

kellyahern said:

:lmao:

Lots of angry signs in the audience - "But Adam Promised Zooropa!" etc.

:lol:

Next thing you know, all the Europeans will be sitting down to stage a protest.

Alright, leaving now. In summary, a very good setlist though I was a little disappointed not to see anything off Pop/Zooropa. Here's hoping these songs pop up, if not tomorrow, then a few shows into the tour. :up:

buhbye :wave:

Diane L said:
Well, this was still fun, even if I had to sneak my way on here.

Bye NSW, Lila, Kellyahern, Nurse Chrissi, Chizip, U2dork and everyone here! :wave:

And sorry you didn't get kidnapped, Mike...better luck tomorrow!

I'm also up for a kidniapping tomorrow - just give me some advance warning so I can report off to someone:wink:

nurse chrissi said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intro "Everyone"
Vertigo
Until The End Of The World
Cry / The Electric Co.
Elevation (intro à la basse, guitare + batterie apparaissent au deuxième couplet)
New Year's Day (intro au piano, mauvais départ)
New Year's Day (intro au piano)
Beautiful Day
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets (snippet)
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America
Running To Stand Still
Video Droits de l'Homme
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
Speech One Campaign
One

Zoo Station
The Fly (The Edge en grande forme)
Mysterious Ways

All Because Of You
Yahweh (Larry toujours au sequencers, tranquille... une main dans la poche)

Pis plus rien...
Le concert de répétitions semble terminer, toutes les lumières se sont rallumées.

*does a rough translation of the french commentary on Yahweh and giggles* o/~ I've got one hand in my pocket... and the other is playing the pianooo... o/~ *ducks and runs*

No spoken words said:

I have to say you are right about that. Still I took a plane to see the guys in chicago and there is something missing and I do not want it to be missing..and it was chicagoIV one of the best nights ad that worries me a little bit.going tp amsterdam 2 times and in germany and I'm realy looking forward to see them for the 26th time..it's just a feeling I don't know nevermind :wink:

zwervers2 said:

I have to say you are right about that. Still I took a plane to see the guys in chicago and there is something missing and I do not want it to be missing..and it was chicagoIV one of the best nights ad that worries me a little bit.going tp amsterdam 2 times and in germany and I'm realy looking forward to see them for the 26th time..it's just a feeling I don't know nevermind :wink:

Maybe it was jetlag :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom