Brussels Rehearsal Setlist Party--- Part Three!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zwervers2 said:

saying this is pretty underwhelming is an understatement..
this really is comical,

the band are even getting slated for there rehersals now?

heard everything

why all the bitching! is still one hell of a setlist! and i still can't wait to see it!

andyuk said:
why all the bitching! is still one hell of a setlist! and i still can't wait to see it!
no idea mate, funny the way people where saying how good a setlist it was a few weeks back, and now they bitch?

and what really gets me, its just a friging rehersal

I was listening to 100.7 WZLX in Boston yesterday and Carter Alan was talking about how last night was the last show of the US Leg and that they were going to Europe next. He mentioned that he was talking to Adam earlier in the day and was suprised to hear that the band was not taking much time of between the legs because instead they are going to be rehearsing a lot of new songs. Specificially he mentioned that they were going to rehearse songs from Zooropa and Pop because they were such big hits over in Europe.

:sigh:

SRSAAHL

Translation: Sometimes Rehearsal Setlists Are A Huge Letdown

KUEFC09U2 said:
this really is comical,

the band are even getting slated for there rehersals now?

heard everything

I think some of it is pretty tongue in cheek, don't get your knickers in a knot. ;) I still think it's a good setlist, even though I am a little disappointed that there's no Zooropa or Pop.

Dalton said:
Homer Simpson just called and said, "BORING."

This setlist sucks. Yep sucks. It better be different tomorrow.
you make me laugh sooo much,

dont bother going mate, you will only be bored

Some cheeky fans asked Bono if they could see tonight's soundcheck, but his reply was that there are security isues, because he is expecting guests. Rumours at the stadium imply that one of Bono's guests may be Donald Rumsfield, the Secretary of Defense.

...ok, they just did a private show for that guy... they had to play the same thing as in US...

Dalton said:
Homer Simpson just called and said, "BORING."

This setlist sucks. Yep sucks. It better be different tomorrow.

It's the same as the North American one but with Until The End Of The World instead of The Ocean/An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart.

Best setlist of the tour.
And 5 Achtung songs :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

All Because Of You
Yahweh (Larry toujours au sequencers, tranquille... une main dans la poche)

Pis plus rien...
Le concert de répétitions semble terminer, toutes les lumières se sont rallumées.

I thought we were supposed to hold the bitching comments until after the setlist party and then place them in the setlist forum...:huh:
Aren't we just supposed to be celebrating the fact that U2 is playing live somewhere and try to live vicariously through others who are lucky enough to be at the show?

bathiu said:
Some cheeky fans asked Bono if they could see tonight's soundcheck, but his reply was that there are security isues, because he is expecting guests. Rumours at the stadium imply that one of Bono's guests may be Donald Rumsfield, the Secretary of Defense.

...ok, they just did a private show for that guy... they had to play the same thing as in US...
This is our last hope...:(

U2dork said:
I thought we were supposed to hold the bitching comments until after the setlist party and then place them in the setlist forum...:huh:
Aren't we just supposed to be celebrating the fact that U2 is playing live somewhere and try to live vicariously through others who are lucky enough to be at the show?

:up:
a world in which somewhere u2 is playing live is quite a good one - better if I were at said concert but.....:wink:

I'm listening to Numb to console myself over the lack of Zooropa. :sad:

EDIT: Bloody hell. My spelling is awful. :mad:

U2dork said:

That would be nice - the bitching does get old when you're trying to have a good time :sigh:

bathiu said:

oh my god, that's really bad

Back
Top Bottom