Brussels Party thread-Part 3...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headache in a Suitcase said:

6/10: Brussels- King Baudouin Stadium
6/12: Gelsenkirchen- Schalke Stadium
6/14: Manchester- City of Manchester Stadium
6/15: Manchester­ City of Manchester Stadium
6/18: London- Twickenham Stadium
6/19: London- Twickenham Stadium
6/21: Glasgow- Hampden Park
6/24: Dublin- Croke Park
6/25: Dublin- Croke Park
6/29: Cardiff- Millenium Stadium
7/2: Vienna- Ernst Happel Stadium
7/5: Katowice- Slaski Stadium
7/7: Berlin- Olympic Stadium
7/9: Paris- Stade de France
7/10: Paris­ Stade de France
7/13: Amsterdam– Arena
7/15: Amsterdam– Arena
7/16: Amsterdam– Arena
7/18: Zurich– Letzigrund Stadium
7/21: Milan- San Siro
7/23: Rome- Olympic Stadium
7/27: Oslo- Vallehovin Stadium
7/29: Gothenburg- Ullevi Stadium
7/31: Copenhagen- Parken
8/3: Munich- Olympic Stadium
8/5: Nice- Parc des Sports Charles Ehrmann
8/7: Barcelona– Camp Nou
8/9: San Sebastian- Anoeta Stadium
8/11: Madrid- Estadio Vicente Calderon
8/14: Lisbon- Alvalade

Thanks a lot, Headache.

Acrobat will premier on 6/15 in Manchester.

And I will not be there :(

Keep in mind that the band has been off the road for 2 weeks, and that this is the first show for this new outdoor production. I'm sure they won't play this exact same set every night, but because this stage/concert set up is so new to them, they are probably just sticking with what they have been playing for the last few months to get used to it. Then they will build on it. Don't expect anything shocking until Manchester 2.

well i just lost connection with his phone, i'm surprised it lasted that long. i don't even know if he could hear me :laugh:

he's going to call me back later tonight from the hotel.

that was amazing getting to hear one :drool:

Best songs of the tour:
The Fly
Love and Peace or Else
The Electric Co.

Dr_Macphisto said:
Keep in mind that the band has been off the road for 2 weeks, and that this is the first show for this new outdoor production. I'm sure they won't play this exact same set every night, but because this stage/concert set up is so new to them, they are probably just sticking with what they have been playing for the last few months to get used to it. Then they will build on it. Don't expect anything shocking until Manchester 2.

I know that you have a point here but on the other hand..they have practised the last week or so...don't need fancy light to play a new song..I mean come people they skipped a boy song..let's see what's next:wink:

Dr_Macphisto said:

Oohhh thats my Birthday, wonder if they'll play anything special for me?? :drool: :drool: :laugh:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
no one knows for sure if adam shaved his head or not... it certainly looks that way in the picture, but it may just have been the lighting combined with a crappy camera phone.

so let's hold all declarations on the subject till it's settled for sure, shall we?

Looks a bit like the guy from The Pixies if you ask me! Maybe Adam is home "in bed" ;) Again! :lol:

mkdominatr said:

did they rehearse it. i heard they did then they didnt?

in willie's diary he quotes one portion of the stage lighting giving 'an electrical storm of an effect'... .maybe that's a clue or just an innocent cliche...

Axver said:

That was INCREDIBLE live, a true highlight.

Axver, I haven't really seen any review from u about u'r Boston trip...did it live up to expectations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom