Brokers Cut Prices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carol7lynn

The Fly
Did a quick survey of about six brokers this morning for Wednesday's, March 30th show and found that you can get GAs for $105. They ranged from $105-$177. Opening night is a bit more expensive.

last U2 show at the Pond there were brokers all over selling tkts outside, and cops looking for them, but if really desperate they'll be there, they also hang out/sell across the street at that restaurant, Jakes or whatever it's called. Same at Staples, across the street from it at the Hol. Inn is a tkt broker, Barry's I think, one of those, and they send out all of their workers onto the streets in front of staples, or go into their office, and tkts go down to reasonable prices right before the show starts.

u2valleygirl said:
I wish I would have waited. Instead I have nosebleeder which I paid $100 each for March 30th.

Oh man, I m glad I waited, I bought 2 noesbleeds off Ebay for March 30th for 62$- 67$ with shipping!! Way below face value!!

Those are good prices for GAs. That's my plan for the 3rd leg shows: just go show by show, see how my work schedule goes, see if I can make 3 or 4 of them, and buy tickets at the last minute.

Back
Top Bottom