Brisbane Rehearsal Setlist Watch & Party Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
Well Folks....Its that time of year......The Setlist Parties are back!! :rockon:

Now at present we have nobody to text in the setlist of tonights proceedings, so... if we could get someone who's going is able to text me the Set....Give me a PM, and you can have my mobile number (no prank calls at 3am alright!) And I can post the setlist (its Monday night, I have nothing better to do!)

Thanks, and enjoy* The Party!

*donates you must enjoy the party, and no refunds

Last edited:
I'd text the set if my phone were working. :(

I hope someone else comes through for you guys. I'm heading out to get dinner and go to the stadium in about an hour. :drool:

Aha!

You were talking about rehearsal.
Thanks for clarifying that.

I'm :happy: the setlist parties are back!

Exciting times.

:hyper: :hyper:

Hey Lila!

:wave:

Still up as well?

Last edited:
Lila64 said:
so who's supposed to text or contact you bono_man2002? Have you checked any other sites or forums?

I've got nobody in the end :lol:

I'm on my way to have a look around some sites right now, has anyone checked Zootopia?, since I haven't really looked at U2.com since before this tour started...Do you have to be a paying member for zootopia these days?

this was posted over on zootopia at 9:54pm my time, about 4 1/2 hours ago:

Fly
THE Saints are Coming
Angel of Harlem

Nothing stated if it was fact or speculation. :huh:

Last edited:
Lila64 said:
Saints Are Coming was definitely rehearsed. Someone at the ZOO is getting texted :happy: (But I'll be asleep soon)

:hyper:

Well Depending on when it all started, I'd assume there can't be long left to go....

I misread the post - it was done in the afternoon, whatever that may mean... Where are your friends bono_man2002?

Lila64 said:
Where are your friends bono_man2002?

Well, Axver and quadcaster are both down watching/listening, Axver hasnt got a working phone, and quadcaster must have left to go down after I tried to get in contact.

From The Above link:

Wake Up
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
Until The End Of The World
New Years Day
Beautiful Day
Yahweh
Walk On

Back
Top Bottom