Brisbane Rehearsal Setlist Watch & Party Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just knowing they are going to play Kite I have been listening to it all day.....

you don't need anyone, or anything at all

Couple hours to go before I leave for Brisvegas, my first U2 concert. I'll be hugely disapointed to miss out on any of Electric Co, Zoo Station, The Fly, Mysterious Ways and UTEOTW. Whatever else they play will be great, but i just gotta hear those songs live. I've hardly posted on here the last few months... just trying to hold off my excitement until today... I won't be tripping around the country like some of you others, so I hope it's a graet night for all of us. Kite sounds awesome, and I'm sure Bono's voice will be fantastic as will Edge's enthusiasm.

Hey all,

I'm at work right now and it is paining me!!! I leave for the show at 4.30pm my time- thats in exactly four and a half hours time....I am so happy to hear all this positive talk so far...and I am soooo glad that it is finally OUR TURN!!!! YAY :)

I'm probably off air from now till you kids have all long left for the gig (gambling, eating, drinking). Have a f*cking great time. 10 years in the waiting. Very exciting. Go nuts!!!

Someone on Zootopia has posted pictures of the GA line as of 9AM. Wow, that brings back memories of a long wait.

8.5 hours approx.

of to see the zoo pics - thanks rose!

I hope they don't mind me reposting a few:

u2125.jpg

u2127.jpg

Last edited:
My cell phone rang at 3:15am PST and I answered it to hear Bono singing The Fly! I have a friend sending me text reports, but that was a lovely way to be awakened during the middle of sleep!!

(One month till I leave for Hawaii!!)

Oops most people are probably already at the venue awaiting the gig, but anyway:

HAVE AN AWESOME TIME GUYS!!!!!

:D :D :D

Lila64 said:
8.5 hours approx.

are you absolutely SURE?????

I'm trying to set up a setlist party in our forum, U2chile.net, and the timing it's EVERYTHING... specially because now it's 12:55... almost 1

anyone form Australia to tell the time? :sad:

pepokiss said:

are you absolutely SURE?????

I'm trying to set up a setlist party in our forum, U2chile.net, and the timing it's EVERYTHING... specially because now it's 12:55... almost 1

anyone form Australia to tell the time? :sad:

According to World Clock:

Location Local time Time zone
Santiago (Chile) Tuesday, November 7, 2006 at 8:00:00 AM UTC-3 hours

Brisbane (Australia - Queensland) Tuesday, November 7, 2006 at 9:00:00 PM UTC+10 hours EST

Corresponding UTC (GMT) Tuesday, November 7, 2006 at 11:00:00

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...nth=11&day=7&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=232&p2=47

bono's opera voice

Hey guys,

history in the making my first post on this forum..proud to be here..

anyway..from adelaide cant wait for our show but cld u guys going to brissy tonight give me some fedback on bono's voice...does it compare to his efforts at slane castle (u2 go home).

im sure most of u wld remember his transition between all i want is u and streets on that night..just amazing..his voice transformed into an opera style everlasting note..it gives me shivers..can anyone aggree or understand what im talking about?....anyway let me know if he even comes close to replicating this special moment...

:wave: :hug: wenda :hug:
Long time no see. I hope your doing well. Sadly, I don't think I'll be awake to check out the setlist tonight, but I'll certainly check back to see what happened tomorrow.

pattip2000 said:
:wave: :hug: wenda :hug:
Long time no see. I hope your doing well. Sadly, I don't think I'll be awake to check out the setlist tonight, but I'll certainly check back to see what happened tomorrow.

Hey Patti!! :wave: :hug:

I'm not even sure what time it'll be for me. I think it may be 6am, but I'm not sure.

<peeking head in...> :wave:

Ahh, setlist party! A sight for sore eyes... :D

Well, I'm actually on my way to bed, but you should be in the midst of the show when I awake, so I'll pop in again then. :) Fingers crossed for a good show!

Back
Top Bottom