Boston2 The BEST SETLIST PARTY EVER Pt 4 - it's out of control!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace_Hero said:
Oh and another thing to complainers about me bringing down the mood, I never complained when you lot posted non stop animations that caused my PC to slow down immensly, thus brining down my enjoyment of a good setlist. And a great party.

hahahaha you are bumming people out hahahahahaha. and no one cares anymore. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

man awesome list! i love my life.

Thanks to everyone for making this a great, as well as record-setting, setlist party. It's the first time I've ever hung on for the whole show. Definitely the next best thing to being there. Hope to see you all again soon! (and in person, if anyone else is going to Cleveland?)

Thanks again, and goodnight!

Palace_Hero said:
Oh and another thing to complainers about me bringing down the mood, I never complained when you lot posted non stop animations that caused my PC to slow down immensly, thus brining down my enjoyment of a good setlist. And a great party.

Dude, quit your bitching and find someother place to haunt. If your PC crashed due to some f'ing animated GIF files, then it wasn't much to start out with. UPGRADE.

Kyra1 said:
Thanks to everyone for making this a great, as well as record-setting, setlist party. It's the first time I've ever hung on for the whole show. Definitely the next best thing to being there. Hope to see you all again soon! (and in person, if anyone else is going to Cleveland?)

Thanks again, and goodnight!

I'm going to Cleveland :yes:

Edgette said:
I was just kidding about the Edge thing, anyway. Knowing his rep. and all. :shrug: :reject:
:hug: we know - anyway its normally Bono and it normally happens during the recording process:wink:

We were still singing "How long" in the t-shirt line after Philly 2. I sure hope we've got a generous taper that will get this one out soon.

Bad! :drool: Please oh please let me hear it for myself in the fall!

phanan said:
Everyone not doing anything this weekend should come to Boston. It will be the "end of the first leg" party.

C'mon. It's a Saturday. What else are ya gonna be doing, anyway?

:wink:

Do you have a ticket for me it's not to far:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom