Boston2 The BEST SETLIST PARTY EVER Pt 4 - it's out of control!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VertigoGal said:

yeah but this is not an objective analysis of the bands setlist and performance,its a setlist party! duh! lol

how bout Bad>Wild Horses>40...hmm dont know if that would work...doubt it anyway

Exactly. And as my opinion is subjective, I don't appreciate being directly abused by elevashn(dunno his name exactly) when I have not said a word against ANYONE else.

Are we sure the concert is over?

Crumbs could be the new closer, with its Walk On-esque sound!

VintagePunk said:
Would it be too much to ask for everyone to close a thread and come to the new one at the same time? We could all grab onto a rope, and walk in a line in an orderly fashion. We could also hand out Tim Tams to those who were well-behaved. Or perhaps PITNOL, for the grown ups. Thanks. :wink:

*anal* :reject:

Didn't you have a post (several pages back) that said (and I quote) "Maturity blows" ???

Is the show over?

Thanks to all for a wonderful evening....time for me to leave the office now:ohmy:

Goodnight!!!

:rockon: :wave:

Chrissi, that's a great idea! We could have a huge party, with PITOL and Tim Tams for all!

Setlist:

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / Walk this Way snippet
Elevation
Gloria
The Ocean
Beautiful Day / Dream On snippet
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't... / No Regrets snippet
Love and Peace
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / Johnny snip/ Hands snip
Pride
Streets
One
~Encore 1~
The Fly
Until the End of the World
Out of Control
With or without You
~Encore 2~
All Because of You
Original of the Species dedicated to pregnant moms
Bad / 40 snip

Oh and another thing to complainers about me bringing down the mood, I never complained when you lot posted non stop animations that caused my PC to slow down immensely, thus bringing down my enjoyment of a good setlist. And a great party.

Last edited:
wow... what a show! i can't wait to hear audio of this. and girl onstage during 'bad'- how fantastic!

i have to say that i'm only slightly disappointed, in that this would have been the IDEAL setlist i'd have wanted to hear on 5/28. but, that's ok. it will be a great show, even if they don't play 'ooc', 'uteotw', or 'bad'... *sigh*

thanks for providing the updates everyone! have fun on sat night- though i don't think it will be nearly as fun as tonight was! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom