Boston IV Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks for the stream, Queen Bee and set Lila...good night all

ntalwar said:

I felt a little let down at the abrupt ending (and shortened setlist) like many people. No Bad, Yahweh, or 40. I wanted a U2 song to close the show.

Ditto :| Not what I expected at all..

Congrats to all those who hit milestone posts tonite (sorry, no smileys right now). :hug:

Thanks all - I'm outta here. Goodnight :hug:

g'night all, remember :wave:

Chuck Norris is watching you all, beware of roundhouse kicks to the face

and random ims from khanada are fun

Well, it's been a great evening everyone. I really missed the setlist parties while I was away! Thanks to Queen Bee, Lila, and everyone else! :bow:

Thanks to QB, the fine folks at Zootopia, and everyone else! I really appreciate it.

I've been to some great U2 shows.

But watching this setlist party was definitely more exciting that that boring concert in South Bend, Indiana I went to on 10/10/01. I didn't feel like I was at a U2 show... it was terrible. Total snorefest.

However, I believe that was the only show that Bullet the Blue Sky was not performed at since the song's release. One of very few Bullet-less shows anyway.

Great set tonight. I hope they leave Crumbs in there for the remainder of the dates. It's good live... I've experienced it. Debating on Cleveland. Debating so strongly.

Hahahahaha...

Bono sings in slo-mo 'iiiiiii heeeeaaarrrr thhheee chhhhilllllddreeeeennnn cryyyyiiinnnggggggg'

angelordevil said:

Drive safely when you come back to the city...slippery!!!

:wave:

Thanks! :wave: I'm taking the DRL bus in, so it should be no problem. Snow and ice don't exist and moose are merely speed bumps when you're on DRL!

Have a good evening, everyone.

zonelistener said:
What is the "aftershow" Khan?

Y'all have to remember that Boston has a strict curfew, and that if U2 goes over, The arena is charged for every minute they go over! :shrug:

they must have been charged a pretty penny last night:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom