Boston IV Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamescorymiko said:

LOL, I hear you on the frustration of mixed news. I thought we had Furcal and then the Dodgers got him.

Another thing I heard on talk radio here was that there was talk about trading Kerry Zood and getting Barry Zito.

Lot's of talk these days.

Oooo! Where did you hear that?? Barry = :drool:

WildHoneyAlways said:
I don't think I'd try to explain setlist parties to my friends either. :nerd: lol

I am still having trouble explaining them to my wife. LOL

She calls the stream "Hindu Music"

(My apologies to any Hindu this might insult. But it really could be a compliment too. Depending on the quality of the stream)

My wife had gone to bed, and I woke her up to hear the great quality of the stream last night. She was only mildly impressed.

LOL

Queen Bee said:
pepokiss, call me Queenie one more time and I'm banning you from the streams for life :angry:

I'm gonna cry... :sad:

either way, my sound card died on February, so no streams for me :dancing: :(

:hug:.. you know it's just love :love:

Swan269 said:

what does the hef do?

he's an old buddy of mine who used to work for Imus down in NYC and then moved to Fox News and I believe, the last I heard was working for ESPN.

u2wedge said:

he's an old buddy of mine who used to work for Imus down in NYC and then moved to Fox News and I believe, the last I heard was working for ESPN.

what is his real name?

I totally saw a Bono's BBQ in Jacksonville the other day

and I laughed really hard :laugh:

I haven't posted in these parties for so long I forgot how to do it. It was so easy to boost post count. Oh well. I'll get back into the swing of things hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom