Boston IV Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SYCMITOYO sent to me by alison0313:

Picture017.jpg

KhanadaRhodes said:
do you like to cook? :hmm:

Oh, god no. I was born without the cooking gene. I had to call my mom a few years ago and ask her how to cook a baked potato. :reject: :reject: :reject:

THe name is from Find the River from REM, there's a line in it that goes "coriander stem and rose of hay." I always liked the sound of that, and it's one of my all-time favorite songs.

U2dork said:

As for the integrals... I was really good at memorizing the formulas and procedures for them. It's been a while since my last calculus class. There's, what, U-substitution, product rule, chain rule and all that, right? Or is that derivatives... :uhoh:

See, I can remember the formulas for derivataves (my prof. somehow managed to equate derivatives to cutting off peoples' heads...) but integrals I have problems with. It shouldn't be hard, seeing as they're just the opposite of derivatives, but I just can't remember the formulas!

:sad:

corianderstem said:
Sean Astin came by my workplace promoting his book last year or so ... he was kind of arrogant. Or something. He rubbed me the wrong way, but he was very good in the LOTR flicks.

I would've gone, Hey, I loved you in Rudy

if I ever meet a celebrity, I'm going to praise a movie/show they want to forget

Jason Alexander: Hey, I loved you in North
George Clooney: Hey, I loved you on The Facts of Life
Julia Roberts: Hey, I loved you as the chunky girl in Mystic Pizza
Michelle Pfieffer: Hey, I loved you as Tony Montana's drug ho in Scarface

:happy:

angelordevil said:

*returns from eating apple and reads older posts*

Yes, it's slippery and wintery out....nice in a way...Christmas-like :angel:

Where do you live? The sound of snow isn't too thrilling :uhoh: , depending on where you live in relation to Buffalo

Last one:

A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris.

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Dirty Water (Snippet) {I think}
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Promised Land (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / Jingle Bells (Snippet) (Change of BD lyrics - I think)
7. Original of The Species / Norwegian Wood (Snippet)
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills Of Dakota (Snippet)
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday

corianderstem said:
Oh, god no. I was born without the cooking gene. I had to call my mom a few years ago and ask her how to cook a baked potato. :reject: :reject: :reject:

THe name is from Find the River from REM, there's a line in it that goes "coriander stem and rose of hay." I always liked the sound of that, and it's one of my all-time favorite songs.
:lmao: that's hilarious!

ooooooh i see. :up:

LemonMacPhisto said:

I would've gone, Hey, I loved you in Rudy

If that movie's on TV when I'm channel surfing, I have to stop and watch the last ten minutes, just so I can have a good cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom