Boston IV Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello hello :wave:

I heard from PopArtist, and she's outer ellipse on the rail Adam side, to the right of the Love&Peace drumset area.

Just saw some of the Boston pics from last night. Thanks to those who posted (I think it was kelly :wink: )

Feel better Diane - I know how you feel :hug:

kellyahern said:

In Tampa, my sister started to leave after the last song when it was still dark. I literally grabbed her and said, "No, not yet!". :lol: :reject:

It was the last song, but I wanted to wait just in case :wink:

:yes: in NYC, my aunt and her fiancee didn't believe me that they played 2 encores, so they left after the first :confused: :tsk: I told them "look, see, the lights aren't on!" but they left

My uncle and I stayed for the whole thing, naturally! :drool:

kellyahern said:

In Tampa, my sister started to leave after the last song when it was still dark. I literally grabbed her and said, "No, not yet!". :lol: :reject:

It was the last song, but I wanted to wait just in case :wink:

Usually when they leave the house lights down, it's because they're doing a runner. Those wily Irishmen have just added another variable into the equation. :angry: :lol:

Hi Lila! :wave:

10_1_20.gif

*Ally* said:

:eyebrow: i've heard of her doing this at other shows...

Yeah, it's nice when you go to a show late rather than lining up because you're sick, with the consolation of knowing that you may get scanned in...and then the computers are gone because the ellipse is full. :|

Allison. :down:

Hey Drea! :hug:

*Ally* said:

:eyebrow: i've heard of her doing this at other shows...

Yes but the girls deserved to go in and they weren't favorites.

Allison was surprised one of the first 3 didn't scan in so she let them in. Lowly number 5 scored nothing.
LOL!

I still had a good time but I would have liked an early birthday present.

skjuls said:

this is true.

Bono sang "How long..............." And the crowd did the rest and they all walked off the stage.

OK, because I was there, and I know how 40 goes! I really thought they were going to play 40 AFTER Fast Cars, but Bono took care of that by leaving after playing a song no one's heard before! :madspit:

sami0201 said:
hi Drea! :hug:

are you home? :hyper:

Unfortunately no :( On at a different net cafe tonight though, I had 9 hrs left on a card here, so I'm using some of it tonight *g* I got an email back from Bell, there was a "technical glitch" and I had to refill in the moving form :madspit: Hopefully connected at home tomorrow!

Drea said:

Unfortunately no :( On at a different net cafe tonight though, I had 9 hrs left on a card here, so I'm using some of it tonight *g* I got an email back from Bell, there was a "technical glitch" and I had to refill in the moving form :madspit: Hopefully connected at home tomorrow!

:( *crosses fingers for tomorrow*

MTEdge said:

OK, because I was there, and I know how 40 goes! I really thought they were going to play 40 AFTER Fast Cars, but Bono took care of that by leaving after playing a song no one's heard before! :madspit:

Sorry, I read it that you weren't there.

No need to get snippy!

I didn't think they would play 40 since we already sang it!!

skjuls said:

Sorry, I read it that you weren't there.

No need to get snippy!

I didn't think they would play 40 since we already sang it!!

Yikes! I forgot to add the :wink: after the :madspit: since I was only kidding! My bad. And, after going back re-reading my post... wow, it does come off as snippy! D'oh! :(

MTEdge said:

Yikes! I forgot to add the :wink: after the :madspit: since I was only kidding! My bad. And, after going back re-reading my post... wow, it does come off as snippy! D'oh! :(

LOL, I read it that you didn't know the song Fast Cars cause of the anti-smily. LOL

Computers Rock!@#$%$#@!@#$%^%$#@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom