Boston III Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I went to bed at 12:30 after leaving the setlist party at Bad to do my homework... and I couldn't sleep because I was waiting for the person to get back to me about the extra GA they had. They emailed me right after the show and I can come down and get it after school tomorrow!! AND THEY PLAYED FAST CARS!! I woke up at 3:30 am and now I can't sleep!!

AAAHHHHHHH TONIGHT BETTER BE JUST AS UNBELIEVABLE

Queen Bee said:

Hey, you! Did you have your cell phone with you tonight? :madspit:

Sorry, honey. :ohmy: I forgot my phone at my brother's condo in New Haven. BTW, cut me some slack, I didn't get back to COBL until a bit after 3 am. :lol:

As for the usual treats, I have video from the show, and will upload when I get the chance!!! :wink:

I checked my camera last night, & I took 120 pictures:camera:
have to check them out later when I get home, that also includes some 45 sec video my digital camera takes.

Axver said:

There was that Joshua Tree Tour show in Houston on 7 April 1987 where the band had played 40, left, and then came back to do Trip Through Your Wires and Southern Man.

Aw, that's great, U2 played two of my least favourite songs on the day I was born. :cute:

I am tired out. Best show I have ever been to! Inside elipse 2nd row from the Edge with the Santa hat.

They played every sone my wife wanted to hear. It was incredible.

Thanks u2!!!

just heard from a friend who was at the show last night. she said that someone had a sign that said "Do something spontaneous- play something different". bono took the sign, ripped it in half, and said "how's that for spontaneous?"

anyone at the show see this?? :eyebrow:

lol- I saw Bono rip up a sign and I was wondering what it said. I was 1st row outside the ellipse on Edge's side and I could see clearly that he was pissed when he did that. I couldn't hear him say "how's that for spontaneous"

Some girl also handed him a sign that said something about "tall girls" and he said something like "see what I have to put up with Edge"

Did anyone see Ashley Judd there? Bono said she was there. Sorry, I don't want to read the whole thread :slant:

*Ally* said:
just heard from a friend who was at the show last night. she said that someone had a sign that said "Do something spontaneous- play something different". bono took the sign, ripped it in half, and said "how's that for spontaneous?"

I saw that. It was right in front of me, but didn't know why he ripped the sign.

Anyways, the show was amazing!! My first U2 show and I wound up in the front of the ellipse!! :hyper: Almost got pulled up during One(long story-see journal :mad: ) but it didn't happen. I was not expecting ABOY and Fast Cars at all!

I'm losing my voice from screaming at the show last night. :lol:

MrsSpringsteen said:

Some girl also handed him a sign that said something about "tall girls" and he said something like "see what I have to put up with Edge"

That was the girl who got pulled up for Mysterious Ways. I talked to her before the show since she was in front of me. She was really nice. She looked awesome up there. :up:

*Ally* said:

:lol: Yea, I was like WTF was that about... It was an odd thing to see.

*Ally* said:

I heard about that from a friend at the show. :lol:

He seems to reaaaaaaally not enjoy the setlist weenies :love:

You go to multiple shows? Expect to hear quiiiiiiiiiiiite a few of the same songs night after night.

Miroslava said:

You go to multiple shows? Expect to hear quiiiiiiiiiiiite a few of the same songs night after night.

I was feet away from it...and I laughed my ass off.

Miroslava said:

Miroslava said:

*Ally* said:

There was also a person carrying a "MOFO" sign when Bono invited the One campaginers on stage. I actually thought that Bono ripped up the MOFO sign instead of what was referenced by Ally...

BTW, I don't think it was One campaigers on stage. Rather, I believe that Bono invited people on stage that were from foreign countries. I could be wrong... but that's what I thought I saw from the GA section outside the ellipse.

MTEdge said:

BTW, I don't think it was One campaigers on stage. Rather, I believe that Bono invited people on stage that were from foreign countries. I could be wrong... but that's what I thought I saw from the GA section outside the ellipse.

I know through a friend one of the people that got brought up on stage during One. She is not from a foreign country and does not works for the One Campaign. So I think they were just a group of fans who had the idea to bring the different flags. I am still waiting to talk to her to hear the whole story.

From looking at the pictures, I know it was Flavia (from Argentina), Kimla (from Jamaica), Digsy (from South Africa?), Heard was also up there UKTan (obvious) as well as Mishka and her friend Michelle (not sure what their nationalities are, though I think Mischka is Canadian?)...

And hmmm.. yeah, I dont know... :lol:

bostonfly said:

I know through a friend one of the people that got brought up on stage during One. She is not from a foreign country and does not works for the One Campaign. So I think they were just a group of fans who had the idea to bring the different flags. I am still waiting to talk to her to hear the whole story.

This is correct!!!!

They were behind in the GA line.

The whole idea was Michelle's from Boston.

They were extremely happy and rightfully so. I have a picture of them afterwards.

Miroslava said:
From looking at the pictures, I know it was Flavia (from Argentina), Kimla (from Jamaica), Digsy (from South Africa?), Heard was also up there UKTan (obvious) as well as Mishka and her friend Michelle (not sure what their nationalities are, though I think Mischka is Canadian?)...

And hmmm.. yeah, I dont know... :lol:

where did you see pictures? :hmm: Do tell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom