Boston II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if the encore hasnt started yet, you know the curfew isnt in effect...I gotta strange feeling Boston is gonna get treated tonight.

timothius said:

Are they worth $120?

I payed twice than that for pit tickets for my girlfriend and I. Got there early. Was front and center. Had one of the best nights of my life.

Yes, its worth it.

U2dork said:

I saw the Atlanta show at Philips Arena. Michael Stipe came out to sing Nightswimming. Michael's voice was shot to hell but it was still awesome. :drool:

Saw coldplay front row GA Pit against the stage in Bristow, VA (last show of the tour). Awesome show!

I'm laughing at myself for :| ing The First Time ... we're a bunch of silly folk.

But I was hoping for a return of the rocking encore. Oh well. It'll still be kick-ass in person.

Harbinger said:
How You See the World (the japan bonus track) is much stronger

Have you heard How You See The World No. 2?

multiple :drool:

They played Crumbs yay!! :hyper:

now...wouldn't The First Time into Mofo be the best thing EVER? "for the first time...I feel..." DANANANANANDANANANADANANANADUNANANAANANA (bass)

why did they take out discotheque, that was the greatest thing ever?!?

RademR said:

I like it. The first half is kind of slow but when the guitar kicks in it gets real good. Reminds me of the Edge...

Johnny Buckland, you can hear the Edge influence just secreting from the riff (Imagery, english class :wink: ). The slow beginnig just makes it for a greater build in the end... I think its amazing. But, thats just me.

ramblin rose said:
If they don't play Fast Cars tonight I'm going to be very worried that I will not ever see it played live. :(

NO! Friday we will! wishful thinking! I'll tell him tomorrow!

:wink:

inmyplace13 said:

I payed twice than that for pit tickets for my girlfriend and I. Got there early. Was front and center. Had one of the best nights of my life.

Yes, its worth it.

I'll go. :up:

Only 9000 more sleeps to go. :hyper: (Tickets go on sale tommorow for a concert in June :rolleyes: )

Harbinger said:

GibsonGirl, what sort of physics are you studying?

Oh, just advanced first year physics, nothing exciting. I have my first quiz tomorrow and I haven't even opened my book yet. :drool: Luckily, I can afford to skip chemistry, English ( :yuck: ) and maths to study for it.

I really can't understand how people say X&Y is Coldplay's best album. Their first 2 are far better, IMO, the latest one is mediocre. I liked Talk and thought it a good song, until I realized that it was basically a Kraftwerk song. :eyebrow:

I guess we'll see what happens in the New York shows. Zoo, Fly and Mofo have to be played at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom