Boston II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Why do some of you hate U2 playing beautiful songs?

Sure, the placement could be better, but who thought U2 would play First Time and WGRYWH? I'm amazed they're being done at all.

very true!

Wake Up

Everyone.....E V E R Y O N E

(for U2wedge)

Setlist:

1) City of Blinding Lights
2) Vertigo
3) Elevation
4) Electric Co. (Send in the Clowns Snippet -
Preceeded by snippet of behind blue eyes -townsend
Bono - great to be home with our tribe
5) The Ocean
6) Crumbs from Your Table - Bono apologizes for his singing
7) I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
8) Beautiful Day -Jimmy Cliff snippet many rivers to cross
9) Miracle Drug - dedicated to Edge
10) Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own - Black Hills of Dakota snippet
11) Love Peace or Else
12) Sunday Bloody Sunday
13) Bullet the Blue Sky - Please/Hands/Johnny Snippets
14) Miss Sarajevo

Human Right Video

15) Pride (In the Name of Love)
16) Where the Streets Have No Name
17) One - Old Man River Snippet

Break

18) The First Time
19) Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of - Acoustic- Full Band Kicked in for Final Verse
20) With or Without You

Break

21) All Because of You
22) 40

Yankees WIN 4-2

Thanks a lot to sfu2doc & U2fanatic4ever for the setlist updates

timothius said:
Why do U2 hate Streets and Bullet The Blue Sky? :sad: :scream:

Why haven't U2 ever played One or Pride? :sad: :scream: :wail: :despair: :woe: :howaustraliawillfeelinafewhours:

Swan269 said:

they are also called a tribute band. this setlist was good....my friend who was there said the place went apeshit when the band kicked in for the last part of stuck

I bet! And "Apeshit" has always been one of my favorite curse words. :)

VintagePunk said:
I swear...all you disenchanted fans out there...I'll take your tickets at face so you don't have to endure the pain of seeing such lame setlists, or such boring encores. :wink:

I will do the exact same thing :wink:

anyone in boston:

I'll give you $50 to grab edge's acoustic guitars and throw them onto the mass pike.
that way, when they get to ny= no acoustic crappolla.

:wink:

I hope First Time, Crumbs and Stuck stick around in the setlists. I'm just not sure about their placements.

I'm off to join my lil' 20 pound kitty in bed. Thanks sfU2doc for providing updates and for U2fanatic and Ramblin'Rose for posting the updates. I'll see everyone for the Conan party on Thursday/Friday. :wave:

VintagePunk said:
I swear...all you disenchanted fans out there...I'll take your tickets at face so you don't have to endure the pain of seeing such lame setlists, or such boring encores. :wink:

I will gladly take a couple of tickets to either of the L.A. shows if any of you guys want to pass on the "Adult Contemporary" encore. :)

Well i enjoyed the setlist..even if the U2 hated song Crumbs was played...:wink:

And i actually enjoy The First Time..i never thought i would hear that one live...
And Stuck...well that song has a personal meaning to me..so i hope it gets brought back in time for November...:heart:

I'm looking forward to hearing Miss Sarajevo, First Time, Stuck in a Moment and Wild Horses. Here's hoping to hear Zoo Station, Fly and Mofo too.

JOFO said:
anyone in boston:

I'll give you $50 to grab edge's acoustic guitars and throw them onto the mass pike.
that way, when they get to ny= no acoustic crappolla.

maybe they'll do it acapella instead. I hear adam has a beautiful basso voice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom