Boston II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

So do I. They nearly did it in Chicago on the first leg but now it seems destined to live out its days on this tour in the land of snippetry.

snippetry is a great new word

Miss Sarajevo is quite the show moment, Bono hitting those notes is astonishing, he's really saving his vocals for that one.

thetitans2k said:

I agree rtss is 100X better than MS

I seriously can't believe anyone thinks that. Bono's operatic vocals totally flog any reason to replace MS with RTSS.

I like Miss Sarajevo but I'm not the biggest fan. but bono hitting Pavarottis part is incredible, cant wait to hear it live at the garden.

Mussina's pitching a gem. :wink:

Macphisto ... :drool:

I was out doing karaoke with friends Saturday night, and our favorite place actually has "Lemon." I'm dying to do it and break out my best Macphisto impersonation.

:hyper:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
now hands across america snippet/jonny comes marching home
Sounds like a snippet-heavy version of BTBS tonight.

You know, we're far from having a full accounting of all the snippets that Bono has sung this year. I know for an absolute fact that Bono did a snippet of "I'm Too Sexy For My Shirt" in Chicago a few weeks ago, and I remember hearing a snippet that I couldn't identify too.

And I mean this as no offense towards Axver or any other setlist keepers, but its darn tough to keep track of all the little things Bono says, and without a fan at that show who's really on top of things, its impossible to get a full accounting until complete recordings are made available.

MCF74 said:

LOL. That totally reminded me of Macphisto from ZooTV: "I'M BACK! I'M BACK!". Good stuff!

I really would like to hear the 'Gotta go... Gotta go... ' outro again...

10/22 pittsburgh will be my first time seeing u2 live after being a fan for 17/20 years of life. :hyper:
i would much rather hear RTSS then miss sarajevo (which i've never heard). RTSS is an amazing song from an amazing album.

kakvox said:

Yeah, but unfortunately no one will understand what the hell it means.

Not many people understand 'generork' (geek - nerd - dork) but that doesn't stop me! :wink:

corianderstem said:
Macphisto ... :drool:

I was out doing karaoke with friends Saturday night, and our favorite place actually has "Lemon." I'm dying to do it and break out my best Macphisto impersonation.

:hyper:

Ooooh, you should! You could also try to make random prank phone calls to Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands and President Bush (Since there is another one in the Wihte House).

Setlist:

1) City of Blinding Lights
2) Vertigo
3) Elevation
4) Electric Co. (Send in the Clowns Snippet -
Preceeded by snippet of behind blue eyes -townsend
Bono - great to be home with our tribe
5) The Ocean
6) Crumbs from Your Table - Bono apologizes for his singing
7) I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
8) Beautiful Day -Jimmy Cliff snippet many rivers to cross
9) Miracle Drug - dedicated to Edge
10) Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own - Black Hills of Dakota snippet
11) Love Peace or Else
12) Sunday Bloody Sunday
13) Bullet the Blue Sky - Please/Hands/Johnny Snippets
14) Miss Sarajevo

Human Right Video

Yankees winning 4-0 (Bottom 6th)

JMScoopy said:
10/22 pittsburgh will be my first time seeing u2 live after being a fan for 17/20 years of life. :hyper:
i would much rather hear RTSS then miss sarajevo (which i've never heard). RTSS is an amazing song from an amazing album.

I've been a fan just as long and this was the first time out of all the tours I've seen that they played it! It was mind blowing for me :drool:

It'll be

PRIDE
STREETS
ONE

Then the Encore will be a lil different, I hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom