Boston I Setlist Party Part I (DON'T POST U2.com SETLIST!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

It's already been three months, another fifteen is just a kick in the guts.

At least in fifteen months, all going to plan, we'll be in the same country at the same university.

(passes Guinness to everyone)-raise your glasses to a quick 15 months!!!!!!!!

L03VIk said:

You should really get the Fuse torrent then! Nice little program... Funny to see familiar sites like U2Tours.com on the big screen... hehe...

I can't do torrents (long story), but would love to hear about it or see it someday...

L03VIk said:

That really sucks...
Let's hope the boys treat you to a good ol' 11 O'Clock Tick Tock tonight then, to relieve the pain:wink:

That'd be nice. Maybe they'll announce the tour here soon and bring us some 11OTT goodness. :)

4.gif

Just to make you all realize how long 15 months is:
That is the amount of time after the Vertigo Tour, when you don't hear shit about U2 until they suddenly reappears to reclaim the title :( :( :( :(

Lila64 said:

I can't do torrents (long story), but would love to hear about it or see it someday...

Let's see in the inevitable U2 Movie, Edge wants Tom Cruise to play him, Steve McQueen would have to play Adam, Bono wants Groucho Marx to play him, and Larry want Halle Berry to play him.

:)

ramblin rose said:

Let's see in the inevitable U2 Movie, Edge wants Tom Cruise to play him, Steve McQueen would have to play Adam, Bono wants Groucho Marx to play him, and Larry want Halle Berry to play him.

Really laughed at that one! Quite good that interview... Some new questions and answers, not just the usual crap we have heard catorce times before...

ramblin rose said:

:lmao:

L03VIk said:

Really laughed at that one! Quite good that interview... Some new questions and answers, not just the usual crap we have heard catorce times before...

Absolutely, it wasn't the typical q&a.

you know on saturday right after they aired the Fuse thing again they aired "loaded" of U2 and for the first time i saw the video to Gloria I was so HAPPY:drool: I love that song....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom