Boston I Setlist Party Part I (DON'T POST U2.com SETLIST!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. / Bullet With Butterfly Wings Snippet
5. The Ocean
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross Snippet
8. Miracle Drug

(So maybe if tim leaves :hmm: )

Don't worry, tomorrow's going to be exhausting at work. I'll go to bed at 10 tonight :wink:.

So I'll be back around encore time, since I'm already fairly (100%) certain what the remainder of the main set will be.

Zooropa1310 said:

Exactly. It sounds so... Sad in a way. Is the Dublin Zoo TV a soundboard? Because it is great quality, and it sounds so energetic...

No, that was a radio broadcast, so it's a good mix of the band and the audience. That's the best bootleg ever, by the way. :wink:

corianderstem said:
I was listening to the VAncouver soundboard today as well, and aside from it sounding flat and non-energetic (as a lot of soundboards seem to do), I thought the sound was terrible. There was a lot of echo on some tracks, and Bono's voice was too low in the mix on others ... it's not staying on my iPod. although it's nice to have.

I thought, by far, that the highlight of this recording was The Fly. The rest is ok.

Zooropa1310 said:

Exactly. It sounds so... Sad in a way. Is the Dublin Zoo TV a soundboard? Because it is great quality, and it sounds so energetic...

I don't think so, I have that boot in great quality, and can hear the crowd pretty well

or can you hear the crowd well in alot of soundboard boots?

Faim30.gif

Westport said:
I thought, by far, that the highlight of this recording was The Fly. The rest is ok.

My highlight was hearing Yahweh, with the icky girl who begged to get on stage and then mauled Bono.

"Yahweh ... NO."

:lol:

Poor Kelly. Maybe one day they'll do something surprising while you're still around. :lol::wink:

kellyahern said:

I bet my picture with the Edge is worse. You know it's bad when you recoil in horror at yourself :yikes:.

I doubt it, have you seen mine I was in tears! and yes I recoil in horror everytime!
That will change wednesday at the NYU lecture *Rubs hands together*

corianderstem said:

My highlight was hearing Yahweh, with the icky girl who begged to get on stage and then mauled Bono.

"Yahweh ... NO."

love the video that goes along with that - esp Larry showing his disapproval at the end

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. / Bullet With Butterfly Wings Snippet
5. The Ocean
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross Snippet
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

I don't need to see the video - I was there. I rolled my eyes and clucked my tongue extensively. Then I snarked later. :wink:

timothius said:

:yes:

Are there two sweeter words in the U2 language? :drool:

Playboy Mansion perhaps. :hmm: :wink:

Two more sweet words: Ultra Violet ;) (And Drowning Man, but :sigh: impossible dream)

Three sweet words: Love Is Blindness... or An Cat Dubh... or (I know there's NO chance of this one...) Your Blue Room ;)

corianderstem said:
I don't need to see the video - I was there. I rolled my eyes and clucked my tongue extensively. Then I snarked later. :wink:

I have to see this video which one is it?

I laughed really hard at that video of the girl man-handling Bono. It was so tacky, yet the look on Larry's face was so amusing!

corianderstem said:

Was it as bad in person as it looks on the video? I end up covering my eyes every time I try to watch it.

by the way, I will not be setlist source tomorrow, sorry. I'll be at
236.gif

Popartist - if you are still here - I never saw you online at AOL IM :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom