Boston 3 Setlist thread-Let the games begin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well bonoishot - you picked a good night to catch your first show. You should have been here Thursday. That is if you could have kept up. I went back and saw a ton of things I missed! (I had to find that Elmo dancing link :giggle:

And u2girl1978 can't be in loge because you said she made it into the ellipse. So maybe kelly is in loge1? Did they see any tall albinos yet?

Maybe I'll catch an early dinner and still be able to make the latter part of the setlist party. I need a birthday drink! Let's toast to one helluva first leg by our fave 4 Irish lads! :cheers: :applaud: :whistle: :dance:

Last edited:
Let's hear it for Crumbs!
C'mon, U2, play this song...

Did Axver have GA tix for this show too? Maybe I should tm U2girl and see if she sees him...:hmm:

thanks for all the b-day wishes!

thanks dayglo! :hug: All I got are chocolate chip cookies we baked the other night (not from scratch of course, :giggle: )

So do we know if they soundchecked anything else besides WGRYWH? :hmm:

And yes, Axver has GAs for this show. With his girlfriend I believe. This is her first U2 show I believe. Ramblinrose said she thought she saw a tall albino at the tip of the ellipse the other night...

Last edited:
hi guys and girls - did my Saturday partying early today (gotta love the winery) so that I could attend the super set list party tonight

listening to the bad/40 combo from Thursday now - wow:drool:

I've not heard of any other songs being sound checked. I've tm'd U2girl1978 to see if Axver's around her...

U2dork said:
I've not heard of any other songs being sound checked. I've tm'd U2girl1978 to see if Axver's around her...

she's not really going to try and tm you the setlist while she's in the ellipse, is she? Now THAT would be insane. :eek:

don't know if anyone has met him. He hasn't checked into interference since he announced his arrival into the U.S. He's probably hoarding his beloved timtams too :madspit:

:wink:

I hope not. She tm'd back saying she didn't see Axver around her. I told her she didn't have to give updates...

Kings of Leon are now onstage...

:lmao:

and no, I'm sure all of us have never had a timtam.
And Axver should stop complaining - he got OUT OF CONTROL (I got it in 2001 Elevation tour). Apparently he's a tall albino, so if he's around her, she should be able to spot him. Did Jules say where in the ellipse she is? On rail?

Lila64 said:
well bonoishot - you picked a good night to catch your first show. You should have been here Thursday. That is if you could have kept up. I went back and saw a ton of things I missed! (I had to find that Elmo dancing link :giggle:

And u2girl1978 can't be in loge because you said she made it into the ellipse. So maybe kelly is in loge1? Did they see any tall albinos yet?

Maybe I'll catch an early dinner and still be able to make the latter part of the setlist party. I need a birthday drink! Let's toast to one helluva first leg by our fave 4 Irish lads! :cheers: :applaud: :whistle: :dance:

:wave: hi lila

happy bday btw

Just in case anyone is going apeshit right now and needs a fix, U2Torrents has 5/26 up. DL'ing right now and it is going quite fast.

HJ

She didn't say where she was on the 'lips but I told her I hoped she would be the Mysterious Ways girl for this evening...

oops. Y'all should know by know that I'm kind of a scatterbrain...:der:

Last edited:
I'm listening to 5/26 now too...the people in my house think I'm insane, I was just singing the "oh oh oh" with the crowd at the end of Pride (or PITNOL:wink: ) Hey, I'm allowed to have fun, right?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom