Boston 3 Setlist thread-Let the games begin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LAPOE?? I predicted Vertigo..my setlist prediction career didn't get off to a good start :(

Howdy Diane, Drea, everyone else. I had great pizza last night, for the record. Not NYC great, but, SoCal great, good enough.

I'm in a good mood despite U2's imminent departure from the continent, and the beat-down of the Yankees today. East Coast concerts when living on the West Coast lets one join the thread, then still have time to go have a late dinner with friends. Can life get any better? :)

Howdy Everyone! :wave:

I shall be in and out tonight...but i have a feeling it will be a grreat show!...YAY! Boston!!:wink:

anyone know if U2 has played a song after Love and Peace. can anyone confirm that U2 is playing more songs?

daygloeyes2 said:
Hi NSW! :wave:

Sorry to hear about the Yankees, well not really, but it's the nice thing to say isn't it? :)

DG, since it was the Sox that smacked them around, it's not incumbent upon you to say anything at all, you are absolved of having to pretend to be sympathetic. :)

mikal said:
anyone know if U2 has played a song after Love and Peace. can anyone confirm that U2 is playing more songs?
Nope. They're done for the evening. Edge burnt up.

U2dork said:

Nope. They're done for the evening. Edge burnt up.

see, that would be awesome if U2 did that. after the first song, say "Thank you, goodnight" and leave the stage, and then play a 23 song encore.

neutral said:

:yes: I loved it.
And not just because that meant the show opened with Adam walking out in front of me. :faint:

:whistle:

haha -
have you guys heard the version of Out of Control from 5/26 - Adam's just happily starting WOWY with Bono screaming "Adam Clayton, ADAM CLAYTON..." :lol:

nurse chrissi said:

haha -
have you guys heard the version of Out of Control from 5/26 - Adam's just happily starting WOWY with Bono screaming "Adam Clayton, ADAM CLAYTON..." :lol:

I just listened to that literally 30 seconds ago:lmao: OUT OF CONTROL!!!

nurse chrissi said:

haha -

What is with Adam??? Jeez, Bono would only have to scream my name once to get my attention :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom