Boston 2 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Athens has only one Starbucks as well, but it's right next to 2 local coffee shops. Somehow they all coexist...

My Dad had Steak N' Shake when we were in St. Louis last year when we were on our Father/Son Baseball bonding tour 2004. He was dissatisfied. What did I have? White Castle!!! :)

No spoken words said:

First, you did not fast? Then you mixed dairy and meat? You're on your way to Gehenna. :)

dont i know it!

plus i backed out of my bat mitzvah...after i had all that hewbrew in my head, and all that money just around the corner...i decided not to do it:huh:

maybe ill have one when im sixteen or so, just for the partay!:dance:

*snorts* Tim Hortons kicks the living :censored: out of ANY US doughnut chain *G*

And if you want proof - Krispy Kreme's Cdn company is going bankrupt... They fought the Timmy's, and the Timmy's won :wink:

VertigoGal said:

dont i know it!

plus i backed out of my bat mitzvah...after i had all that hewbrew in my head, and all that money just around the corner...i decided not to do it:huh:

edit: btw, is gehenna Jewish Hell or something? i was not aware we had a hell, but maybe we do!

edit: that wasn't an edit, was it?:eyebrow:

VertigoGal said:

dont i know it!

I almost backed out of my Bar Mitzvah, long story.

VertigoGal said:

edit: btw, is gehenna Jewish Hell or something? i was not aware we had a hell, but maybe we do!

edit: that wasn't an edit, was it?:eyebrow:

It's a Hebrew name for hell, even though the Jewish concept of hell is not at all like the Christian concept.

Drea said:
*snorts* Tim Hortons kicks the living :censored: out of ANY US doughnut chain *G*

And if you want proof - Krispy Kreme's Cdn company is going bankrupt... They fought the Timmy's, and the Timmy's won :wink:

I want to go to a Tim Horton's one of these days. They sound really good.

As for the Great American Doughnut Wars, my favorite is Krispy Kreme Raspberry Glazed. You don't even have to chew them--all the butter and sugar just dissolves in your mouth.

BUT I like Dunkin Donuts coffee more than any other coffee. My brother-in-law buys their coffee for his coffeemaker, and he makes the best coffee ever.

I keep on getting lost staring in the U2 in the slipper room thread in Pleba - come back here and I'm behind 3 pages

but those Adam pictures in the tux pants.....:drool:

now back to PLEBA free zone:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom