Boston 2 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tornadoes only hit trailer parks, so if you stay away from them then you are pretty safe

timothius said:

I intentionally changed it up after I initially wrote it.

I should also be careful if I'm discussing how NSW got massacared on Wendsday night. :wink:

Yes, doubly so because my softball team won last night, we did the massacaring. Good thinking, Timothius, you've saved us all.

No spoken words said:

He's on my fantasy team, so I'm torn between my hatred of him/The Sox and my needing him to come back. Halladay can't do it all by himself! Or can he, Drea? :)

Actually, Halliday has a strained oblique muscle and is missing his turn in the rotation - he was supposed to be pitching in this series.

Drea said:

Actually, Halliday has a strained oblique muscle and is missing his turn in the rotation - he was supposed to be pitching in this series.

Halladay is the one keeping my team afloat right now, he needs to get friggin healthy. Sigh, the ups and downs of fantasy baseball life. Can you say dork? :)

No spoken words said:

Yes, doubly so because my softball team won last night, we did the massacaring. Good thinking, Timothius, you've saved us all.

But New South Wales got creamed by Queensland in the State Of Origion (very big and important Rugby League game in Australia).:wink:

No spoken words said:
Anyone have the new Audioslave? Like? Dislike?

:hug:

Hi all :wave:

Still catching up (on page 4 or 5 or something).

Yes, I've had the new Audioslave for about a week now. Really liking it. "Doesn't Remind Me"... Did you get it? Do you like it?

ALso, I have ramblingrose as backup setlist source :wink:

Diane, that's the one and only thing I do not miss about leaving NYC....simply do not miss the winter one iota.....maybe a tad during x-mas, for the vibe and all, but that's about it. Once you get away from shoveling your car out so you can get to work, you never really want to go back to that.

Chizip said:
tornadoes only hit trailer parks, so if you stay away from them then you are pretty safe

don't forget areas where there is large amount of john deer equipment:wink:

plus if you are a news reporter it is important to find the one person with only one tooth to interview after the tornado - it helps if they have overalls on:huh:

timothius said:

But New South Wales got creamed by Queensland in the State Of Origion (very big and important Rugby League game in Australia).:wink:

My network has actually carried the State of Origin here in the States, in year's past.

No spoken words said:
Yes, very cold here Diane....around 70 degrees or so. :)

:madspit:

yeah I heard you all in L.I. were going to get worse{r?:lol:} weather than we were.

But we' re SUPPOSED to have sun & a shower[mayer t-boomer]/ 70-75 DEGREE at last each day for the next 5 dAYS or so DL > sounds better to me. :D Remeber Summer DOES N'tbstart till June 21. If ppl stopped thinking of M-D as "july 4" weather they'd be much less disappointed {a meteorologist pointed this out Last M-day weekend}, and understood it's more close to a Spring {which it is} pattern..where there is a record of close to 50%-50% of rain during the weekend or the Holiday itself.

edited// DL I'm laughintg at my spelling not you.

Last edited:
u2girlcj said:
Hi NSW!!!

I'm so excited cuz I'm going to hit 500 tonight. But then I won't be an Acrobat anymore :sad: It's bittersweet...

I remember going through the ups and downs of losing my Acrobat status. Ah, the memories.....

I used to live in East Northport, guys, not far from Commack. Then lived in Lindenhurst for a year or so before Manifest Destiny kicked in.

timothius said:
Is it Happy Birthday for you Lila?!

Or is that next setlist party? I have a bad memory :reject:.

Thanks for the early wishes and somewhat remembering. It turns out my b-day is Saturday. So I'll probably be out to dinner, and in the back of my head wondering what the hell is going on at Boston3 / last show of the first leg while I'm sipping a cosmopolitan and eating something fancy (maybe lobster :hmm: )

:wave: to all

Last edited:
No spoken words said:

I used to live in East Northport, guys, not far from Commack. Then lived in Lindenhurst for a year or so before Manifest Destiny kicked in.

Sheesh, East Northport is the next town over from me! And I interviewed for a library job in Lindenhurst about a month ago (didn't get it).

It's a small, small world....!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom