Boston 2 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
one4u2 said:

I just read that! Why didn't they play that at MSG and NJ :scream:

Yeah, :grumpy: Why not?! :wink: Oh, ghads sure that would have been :hyper: fantastic for both or either really :drool:, but i was just about totally zooming throughout the MSG show even without such other underplayed gem. Hi, mike! Hi, one4!

Hi, everyone else :wave:. Can't be on for it tonght, but U2G, all who are there & all Parteeing here have a great night! :D

Diane L said:
Who else is freezing? I'm on Long Island, and I just had to put on a fleece shirt because I am soooo cold!!!

It was in the mid 80's here today. It's currently 80 degrees.
:shifty:

schilling supposedly wont be back until the all star break

couldnt happen to a nicer guy :wink:

it was actually nice here today - about 70-ish

but don't get too jealous - I'm sure any day we will have a tornado/storm that knocks out the power for a couple of days:huh:

Chizip said:
schilling supposedly wont be back until the all star break

couldnt happen to a nicer guy :wink:

He's on my fantasy team, so I'm torn between my hatred of him/The Sox and my needing him to come back. Halladay can't do it all by himself! Or can he, Drea? :)

Diane L said:

The thought of a tornado scares the heck out of me. I hope you stay safe. :hug:

thanks - after last year I've almost become used to hearing the sirens :| - plus they always happen around the time I'm at work. On the 6th floor. surrounded by windows. good times:huh:

No spoken words said:

I'm glad you typed out New South Wales and did not just go with NSW, that could have led to much confusion.

I intentionally changed it up after I initially wrote it.

I should also be careful if I'm discussing how NSW got massacared on Wendsday night. :wink:

kellyahern said:

Charlie just barely missed us luckily, but the south of us got hit pretty hard. We lost power for a few days with one of them (there were 3 or 4 back to back last year and they seemed to blend together :reject: ).

Glad you were OK. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom