Boston 2 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't complain - I saw some amazing stuff in Chicago
but I would have liked to see crumbs :grumpy:

and a dirty dark secret? - Who Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses - I played that song so many times in high school I think the CD has a permanent groove in it :reject:

:wave: Hi guys :)

Last night, while being creeped out by Lost, I found myself wishing there was a setlist party to help me through the trauma :yikes:

Diane - Britney&Kevin didn't give me a headache, but I literally felt nauseous at the night vision close-up gross out kissing:barf:

Last edited:
Britney and Kevin need to go away....far away.....forever. It's frustrating that these 2 get TV time, at least it is to me.

*Shakes Fist*

I'm better now.

timothius said:
NSW

Audioslave :scratch: OK I suppose.

I'm pretty bad with first impressions. In 6 weeks I'll get a better opinion.

It's not offensively bad though. :wink:

Thanks....

I bought it off of Itunes last night, have not listened yet, though.

Also, anyone familiar with Bloc Party? Like? Dislike? I find it hard to get new stuff that I actually like. Loved the last Doves CD, looking forward to Coldplay, liked the last Interpol album....but, just want to hear more new music that excites me, wants to make me follow the band's career, etc....I think Interpol and Doves are the only 2 semi-new bands that I've really looked forward to a new album from recently.

no spoken words:
i think a lot of other people have already hyped them up here, but have you listened to arcade fire's "funeral"?...i'm currently having a problem getting excited about any music other than u2 :)reject: ), but they are awesome, imo. :up:

No spoken words said:

Thanks....

Also, anyone familiar with Bloc Party? Like? Dislike? I find it hard to get new stuff that I actually like. Loved the last Doves CD, looking forward to Coldplay, liked the last Interpol album....but, just want to hear more new music that excites me, wants to make me follow the band's career, etc....I think Interpol and Doves are the only 2 semi-new bands that I've really looked forward to a new album from recently.

Coldplay next Tuesday! :hyper:

No spoken words said:
Drea, happy belated birthday from me and David Wells.

:laugh: The Jays coming back to win on Tues night was a nice early b-day gift.. and they kicked Boston ass last night too :) Too bad Wells got a no decision out of that game and it was Timlin on the hook for the loss.

No spoken words said:

Thanks....

I can suggest some fantastic Australian/New Zealand bands...

Shihad whilst fairly into there career are still young. There last album Pacifier is downright amazing. Bethcadupa are a still starting out... 2 albums in... all about 19... have amazing musical potential (Liam Finn the singer's father is Neil Finn (Crowded House, Split Enz) and his uncle is obviously Tim)

VertigoGal said:
no spoken words:
i think a lot of other people have already hyped them up here, but have you listened to arcade fire's "funeral"?...i'm currently having a problem getting excited about any music other than u2 :)reject:), but they are awesome, imo. :up:

Ahh, yeah, when I downloaded the new Audioslave, I downloaded Funeral by The Arcade Fire....looking forward to giving that a listen over the weekend. I'm, of course, slavishly devoted to U2, but, I love tons of other music, and do not want to get stuck at this stage of my life, still want to hear new stuff and like it. Thanks for the feedback!!

daygloeyes2 said:

Coldplay next Tuesday! :hyper:

Hello to all...

Doesn't it come out on June 6 (U.S.)? If so, I think it's a week and a half...

Either way, looking forward to that as well...saw Coldplay at the Coachella Music Festival late April, and the new songs are amazing live.

timothius said:

I can suggest some fantastic Australian/New Zealand bands...

Shihad whilst fairly into there career are still young. There last album Pacifier is downright amazing. Bethcadupa are a still starting out... 2 albums in... all about 19... have amazing musical potential (Liam Finn the singer's father is Neil Finn (Crowded House, Split Enz) and his uncle is obviously Tim)

I'm going to write this down and check them all out.....thanks, Timothius.

walkon11 said:

Hello to all...

Doesn't it come out on June 6 (U.S.)? If so, I think it's a week and a half...

Either way, looking forward to that as well...saw Coldplay at the Coachella Music Festival late April, and the new songs are amazing live.

I thought it was May 31st....but maybe I'm wrong? :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom