Boston 2 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:
Krispy Kremes are just a big ball of sugar and lard. Care and love goes into making a Dunkin Donut's Donut. Care and love.

:yes: KKs are too mechanic. and too sugary! :tongue:

But the beat all end all doughnut is the Maple Bar from Chuck's Donuts in Renton Washington. The ONLY reason to visit Renton Washington. :drool: :drool: :drool:

No spoken words said:
Krispy Kremes are just a big ball of sugar and lard. Care and love goes into making a Dunkin Donut's Donut. Care and love.

I don't know, NSW. The Dunkin Donut's franchise I'm most familiar with (Rt. 110 in Melville just before the LIE) more often than not has stale doughnuts.

timothius said:
Six Months In A Leaky Boat on the radio... followed by COBL... This is good luck for me :rockon:

It's going to be a good night/day :yes:

Somedays are better than others :wink:

and I don't know much about tatoodan, just that he's been onstage more than once. :reject:

Anyone got shpilkes?

No spoken words said:

It's a Hebrew name for hell, even though the Jewish concept of hell is not at all like the Christian concept.

ah, thanks nsw and one4u2...ya learn something new everyday!

we used to go to a reform congregation, so i never really heard about that...

my mom is christian and always wanted to know if jewish people had heaven/hell (i think shes worried bout the heaven bit:huh: ) and i could never answer her!

u2girlcj said:

:yes: KKs are too mechanic. and too sugary! :tongue:

But the beat all end all doughnut is the Maple Bar from Chuck's Donuts in Renton Washington. The ONLY reason to visit Renton Washington. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Is Renton near Seattle? I was in Seattle and drive to Portland just to go to Powell's, so I'd drive to Renton if the fare is as good as you say.

Side Note - If I ever wonder, on this site, in a thread, or in my lame-ass journal, why I'm a tad on the fat side, please refer me to this thread.

nurse chrissi said:
I keep on getting lost staring in the U2 in the slipper room thread in Pleba - come back here and I'm behind 3 pages

but those Adam pictures in the tux pants.....:drool:

now back to PLEBA free zone:wink:

:wave:

I just said the same thing one page ago

Diane L said:

I don't know, NSW. The Dunkin Donut's franchise I'm most familiar with (Rt. 110 in Melville just before the LIE) more often than not has stale doughnuts.

Krispy Kreme is down the street on 110, my friend lives right over there :wink:

I prefer starbucks to dunkin donuts for coffee, but if I leave late, I don't have time to go to starbucks. There's one near the highway, so I go to the dunkin donuts there for coffee when I need it. Which is oh, I don't know, almost every morning?

Diane L said:

Adam in tux pants...:drool:

Adam in general...:drool:

but the tux pants do look good

but then again so did a white robe - why didn't I take pictures - WHY (probably b/c I was so stunned...:wink:)

I'm a little slow here but I believe the Ruth that Ramblin'Rose is refering to is the photographer Ruth Barohn from U2log. Tattoo Dan and Ruth... the celebrities of U2 fans.

starsgoblue said:

:yes: We don't advertise them but we can make 'em. Ask for a Valencia Mocha Frapp....tasty stuff :D

Thanks! I'll do just that.

And one4u2, I've been to the Krispy Kreme on 110 :drool:. At one time there was talk about it being a 24-hour store, but the busybody civic organization there put an end to that. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom