Boston 2 Setlist and Lila's Early Birthday Party Thread Pt III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bubblepants.gif

:whistle:

timothius said:

"There are things that I will never laugh at. The handicapped - because there’s nothing funny about them. Or any deformity. …At least the little handicapped fella is able minded… or sometimes not - it’s difficult to tell with the wheelchair ones."

The girl stuck in the stairwell?:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

starsgoblue said:

ROFLMAO

Ok, my remains of early PC days and l33t talk I apologize for, but that's "hilarious" x 20.

**Praying for UTEOTW**

Oh and yes, best setlist party ever.

God Part III said:

The point in episode 5, season one where Gareth looks into the camera riding away in the motorbike...'

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

FUNNIEST MOMENT EVER

Oh I have to disagree.

The funniest moment ever is Brents roleplay in Episode 4 Season 1. "I think theres been a rape up there!"

ok, i've heard the words, "climax" "foreplay" and "thrustomatic" in the last 5 posts and now a clip of Popmart Bono doing just about all of the aforementioned.

*mopping brow*

Last edited:
timothius said:

Oh I have to disagree.

The funniest moment ever is Brents roleplay in Episode 4 Season 1. "I think theres been a rape up there!"

"Sometimes the complaint will be false."

LOL

God Part III said:

"Sometimes the complaint will be false."

LOL

Gareth: "You know the phrase softly softly catchy monkey? …I could catch a monkey - if I was starving I could. I’d make poison darts out of the poison off deadly frogs. One milligram of that poison can kill a monkey. Or a man. Prick yourself, you’ll be dead within a day. Or longer. Different frogs, different times."

lmao... this has got to be the best setlist part ever. if not, then certainly the one with the most dancing and thrusting.

that has to count for something.:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom