Boston 2 Setlist and Lila's Early Birthday Party Thread Pt III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffian said:

*ringing the call button for Nurse Chrissi*

(i'm pretty sure it's a bag on your leg that urine flows into when you have a catheter...we thought it might work well in the GA)
that's it all right!

u2dance.gif

:mad:

SETLIST

CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS
VERTIGO (Walk This Way Snippet)
ELEVATION
GLORIA
THE OCEAN
BEAUTIFUL DAY (Dream On Snippet)
MIRACLE DRUG
SOMETIMES YOU CAN'T MAKE IT ON YOUR OWN (No Regrets Snippet)
LOVE AND PEACE OR ELSE
SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY
COEXIST (?) FATHER ABRAHAM NO MORE
BULLET THE BLUE SKY (When Johnny Comes Marching Snippet/Hands That Built America Snippet)
RUNNING TO STAND STILL
HUMAN RIGHTS THINGIE
PRIDE (IN THE NAME OF LOVE)
WHERE THE STREETS HAVE NO NAME
ONE

:lmao: at all the dancing gifs :lmao:

God Part III said:

THE OFFICE!!!

People at Interference watch this too?

It's the reason I own a television.

"There are things that I will never laugh at. The handicapped - because there’s nothing funny about them. Or any deformity. …At least the little handicapped fella is able minded… or sometimes not - it’s difficult to tell with the wheelchair ones."

U2Girl says "Bono took off his jacket. Hot!!"

Setlist:

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / Walk this Way snippet
Elevation
Gloria
The Ocean
Beautiful Day / Dream On snippet
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't... / No Regrets snippet
Love and Peace
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / Johnny snip/ Hands snip
Pride
One

*Ally* said:

yup, i've got the british series on DVD! love it so much... saw the american version once, and it was pretty good. but nothing can compare to the original. :up:

The point in episode 5, season one where Gareth looks into the camera riding away in the motorbike...'

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

FUNNIEST MOMENT EVER

I know all Brent's lyrics too.

yep it was babyface - Wembly stadium
"the girl who comes on stage for Babyface does her best to arouse bono sexually, wiggling her body while sitting on his crotch and unhibitedly licking his face, causing Bono to sing the wrong lines at the wrong moment"
:ohmy:
from u2 tour

bridonohue said:
like man and a woman because it complements the sentiment in miracle drug "i've had enough of romantic love, i would give it up, i would give it up" with "i would never take the chance of losing love to find romance." i think it shows a more mature image of love from bono, through the experience of being married forever and being a dad.

Agree. I would venture to say that that band has very much matured in the last few years. I can't remember but is this the first tour where Ali has been along for pretty much the entire ride?

Palace_Hero said:

Perhaps they can seque into If God Will Send His Angels?

Vintage Punk, by starting the song halfway through, not only did it sound weak but the climax lost all meaning because there was no...'foreplay'. :wink:
I know what you mean, but in all fairness, the portion they left out would be difficult to replicate on stage. But what they did do kicked ass, IMO. :)

Westport said:

Agree. I would venture to say that that band has very much matured in the last few years. I can't remember but is this the first tour where Ali has been along for pretty much the entire ride?

:madspit: yeah, she's keeping him in line. It's hell, I tell ya :wink:

timothius said:

"There are things that I will never laugh at. The handicapped - because there’s nothing funny about them. Or any deformity. …At least the little handicapped fella is able minded… or sometimes not - it’s difficult to tell with the wheelchair ones."

brillant

love this show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom