Boston 2 Setlist and Lila's Early Birthday Party Thread Pt III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nurse chrissi said:

last time they played that song wans't Bono pretty much malled by a female fan? or was that Babyface?

I would love to hear Zooropa

I don't recall that :scratch:

Posting this on behalf of daygloeyes2

thrust.gif

:mad:

Palace_Hero said:

Never going to happen, ever. Only been played 3 times, and it was shit.

Can't think of a better reason to play it again. Time to conquer the fucker!!

*Ally* said:

omg... :lmao: the british version of 'the office' is so brilliant!!! :wink:

THE OFFICE!!!

People at Interference watch this too?

It's the reason I own a television.

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: If you didn't say anything untoward in the first place, we wouldn't have those messes, now would we? :lmao:
:lmao: i was scrambling to recover my dignity!

God Part III said:

THE OFFICE!!!

People at Interference watch this too?

It's the reason I own a television.

yup, i've got the british series on DVD! love it so much... saw the american version once, and it was pretty good. but nothing can compare to the original. :up:

Who ever post the animated gif of Bono belly dancing during the Vertigo video shoot wins the dance off... Says me... :shifty:

not to further add to the mayhem, but while we're waiting for any big surprises in tonight's setlist, I thought I'd share with you all my random setlsit generator lossely based on the sets for this tour - imagine a world in which U2 played more songs on different nights...

h t t p://myslu.stlawu.edu/~shgoll04/set.php

u2girlcj said:

Can you enlighten me on this "leg bag" fad that's sweeping the nation? I'm in hte dark :reject:
*ringing the call button for Nurse Chrissi*

(i'm pretty sure it's a bag on your leg that urine flows into when you have a catheter...we thought it might work well in the GA)

bridonohue said:
like man and a woman because it complements the sentiment in miracle drug "i've had enough of romantic love, i would give it up, i would give it up" with "i would never take the chance of losing love to find romance." i think it shows a more mature image of love from bono, through the experience of being married forever and being a dad.

Maturity blows. :madspit:

Now The Fly, on the other hand....

*looks guiltily over shoulder for Axver* :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom