Boston 2 Setlist and Lila's Early Birthday Party Thread Pt III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

office_dance_avatar.gif

speaking of SNL

has any one seen Kicking and Screaming. Its amazing. Ferrell is a comic genious.

u2girlcj said:

THis gets my vote.

Or the synchronized swimming skit with Martin Short and the guy from Spinal Tap whose name I can't recall right now. H.// on the tip of my tongue...

i just rented spinal tap last week...hilarious

Better late than never with me right?

Setlist:

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / Walk this Way snippet
Elevation
Gloria
The Ocean
Beautiful Day / Dream On snippet
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't... / No Regrets snippet
Love and Peace
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / Johnny snip/ Hands snip
Streets

u2girlcj said:

THis gets my vote.

Or the synchronized swimming skit with Martin Short and the guy from Spinal Tap whose name I can't recall right now. H.// on the tip of my tongue...

Was it Christopher Guest?

God, Pitnol *and* a leg bag in the GA...does it get any better than that? Good times!

nurse chrissi said:

last time they played that song wans't Bono pretty much malled by a female fan? or was that Babyface?

I would love to hear Zooropa

It's not that good live IMO. A shame.

Dirty Day however.... :drool:

God Part III said:

At least 12?

Why am I not around when they play 30-song setlists?

Seriously though, I'd almost give up a finger to hear Ultraviolet. I'd give up two for Acrobat.

oh, maybe i cant count, i thought theyd done about 10, so 22-23ish sounds normal.

id give all my fingers for them to play achtung baby straight through, but i dont have enough fingers!

really though, i heard they rehearsed ultraviolet at some point, and would *love* to hear them do this one :bow:

God Part III said:

Dirty Day however.... :drool:

:drool:

Bono was at his absolute sexiest performing this song ont he Sydney video

such a great song live

like man and a woman because it complements the sentiment in miracle drug "i've had enough of romantic love, i would give it up, i would give it up" with "i would never take the chance of losing love to find romance." i think it shows a more mature image of love from bono, through the experience of being married forever and being a dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom