Boston 1 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, we can just talk about rediculous nonsence. fake setlists get everyone all excited that they might play bass trap 2 when it's their turn to go to see them.

Last edited:
Diane L said:
:hyper: :hyper:

I was very sleepy, so I thought I'd turned in for the night, but it turns out I woke up in time to come to the party AND watch the train wreck that is Britney & Kevin's "Chaotic"!

I can't watch that again. After 20 minutes of that last week I literally got a headache. :yikes:

No spoken words said:

It's a baseball reference. The left field wall at Fenway Park is called "The Green Monster". Ignore me, it's your best bet. :)

oh, i knew that. :huh:
nah, maybe it's better just to ignore me. no one cares about my green hat, i just wanted to come to the party. :(
:D :D :D

theoeiii said:
PWWACKMA stands for:

People
Who
Write
Acronyms
Can
Kiss
My
A..........ankle

:lmao: i knew that wasn't a U2 song...really i did :reject:...ok its been a long day i'm tired....:lol:..thats my story i'm sticking to it...:lol:

zooperson said:

oh, i knew that. :huh:
nah, maybe it's better just to ignore me. no one cares about my hat, i just wanted to come to the party. :( :D :D :D

I care. About your hat. I do. I want one now, that's how much I care. It's solidarity time, bottom line, and I'm showing some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom