Boston 1 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:

Okay.

tampon.jpg

Discuss.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

:eek:

:lmao:

U2dork said:

I'm glad you told me 'cause that pop-up thing just doesn't work like it's supposed to...

The first screen pops up to tell me I have a PM, but it doesn't take me there. You now have a response, LOL

DG, anytime this week, if you find yourself being upset about not being there.....remember, you WILL be there in December. So, yeah, it's a long way off....but that's a long time to have something so cool to look forward to. Plus, from what I can gather, 2 days after your show is the b-day of someone really incredibly extra double awesome.....that's just what I hear.

No spoken words said:
DG, anytime this week, if you find yourself being upset about not being there.....remember, you WILL be there in December. So, yeah, it's a long way off....but that's a long time to have something so cool to look forward to. Plus, from what I can gather, 2 days after your show is the b-day of someone really incredibly extra double awesome.....that's just what I hear.
I was alot more upset about it before, but I'm OK now. :)

So your birthday's on December 6th?

starsgoblue said:
U2Girl1978's not answering...:angry:

she probably can't hear her cell phone...or figures who the heck is calling me now?...:lol:..i'm not answering a U2 concert is about to start....hehe

Well, I guess the Arcade Fire would be playing right about now. They'd probably open with City of Blinding Lights again. They'll probably do some super-duper kick-ass surprise toward the end of the show that we won't find out about until about 3 hours from now... :(

hey everyone i got a green monstrosity (as some people would call it) hat, like bono's, over the weekend. i'm wearing it right now! :wink: anyone else have one of these....they're only for cool people :wink:

as seen here:
peaceali.bmp

zooperson said:
hey everyone i got a green monstrosity (as some people would call it) hat, like bono's, over the weekend. i'm wearing it right now! :wink: anyone else have one of these....they're only for cool people :wink:

as seen here:
peaceali.bmp

I want to hit a homer over the Green Monstrosity. Monster. Whatever.

Chip, please do not let me know about my party, ok, I want it to be a surprise to me......so, keep it on the DL....nobody has to know.

I could go through and post the last setlist in even increments to give the illusion of a real setlist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom