Boston 1 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:

U2Dork - I see the avatar has changed yet again. But I can't tell if you are in a better or worse mood :wink: :giggle:

Yes a better mood but feeling old. Therefore, I have chosen a rockin' granny for tonight...

Chip, you.....literate bastard, you. I'll be in NYC again when Chip's b-day arrives, so I will be closer to St. Louis than I currently am, allowing me to still not really do anything for his b-day, but, at least I'll be doing nothing for it while in closer proximity to him. What?

Yanks 1 - Tigers 0, Bot 3rd, with steady rain coming down in the House that Ruth Built.

Drea, he's sort of arrogant....but, he throws strikes on the hill, challenges all hitters, and for that you have to appreciate him a little.....at least I do.....so many pitchers like to nibble and walk batter after batter...Wells comes after you, and, he is a great playoff performer.

He's also a bit of a buffoon, I know.

I almost abandoned this party to go to the show tonight....eBay had 2 loge for FIFTY BUCKS...but you had to be on some preapproved list of sellers....so I called the ticket company to get on the list, and they said it was a mistake and took it down.
Oh well, 48 more hours...

So, really, did anybody who offered to be a source get the hook up, 'cause we might not be able to use our super secret source tonight... :worries:

No spoken words said:
Drea, he's sort of arrogant....but, he throws strikes on the hill, challenges all hitters, and for that you have to appreciate him a little.....at least I do.....so many pitchers like to nibble and walk batter after batter...Wells comes after you, and, he is a great playoff performer.

He's also a bit of a buffoon, I know.

I'm not saying the man can't still pitch, but I lost all respect for him after the comments he made when he left Toronto...

U2dork said:
So, really, did anybody who offered to be a source get the hook up, 'cause we might not be able to use our super secret source tonight... :worries:

why wouldn't we be able to use our super secret source tonite?:eyebrow:

Drea, I hear you, he's bashed NY too.....and even came back to the Yanks post-bashing.

I respect his pitching, have 0 respect for his personality, he's a boor on his best days.

It seems someone went into the super secret source's thread and critisized them for giving incorrect info and they're slightly insulted. I think setlist lady might be tired of doing it. I'm also not sure if anybody volunteered their services for them for tonight's show.

A-Rod went deep for the 2nd time, now Posada has homered, 4-0 Yanks. Rain, go away, at least for another inning.

We had and lost a super secret source? Sad times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom