Boston 1 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2girlcj said:
Yay for the setlist discovery! Glad it's there. I was searching for a webcam in the arena (faintest of hopes!) and all I could find was "live Webcam to John Lester's office in Boston, MA". (I don't know who he is, but he's not at work right now...) Not the most fun way to spend a setlist party! :(

Darn, he could have been our "very special setlist party" guest :wink:

Hey U2 dork, umm, how much do I love your new avatar. Reflects your current mood, I take it?

angel_28 said:
I don't understand either why would they try and hide there setlist party from us?! :huh:
Glad someone found it tho :hyper:... :)
Somebody called her on her setlist errors in the last thread they had. I also think that a poster who was banned from our forums might have something to do with spreading the negativity toward us by posting things out of context...

hi guys - just got home from work - any shake ups yet - and can we have a super secret setlist party - perhaps in PLEBA:wink: ?

perhaps under the title "yet another nipple thread":drool:

U2dork said:

Somebody called her on her setlist errors in the last thread they had. I also think that a poster who was banned from our forums might have something to do with spreading the negativity toward us by posting things out of context...

Wow... that's so "Dynasty"!

Or would it be Dallas :scratch:

Pencil me in for the danceoff!

I hear Zootopians dance like this. :wink:
18989.gif

nurse chrissi said:
hi guys - just got home from work - any shake ups yet - and can we have a super secret setlist party - perhaps in PLEBA:wink: ?

perhaps under the title "yet another nipple thread":drool:
:lmao: :lmao:

starsgoblue said:
Pencil me in for the danceoff!

I hear Zootopians dance like this. :wink:
18989.gif

What does one say to this? Nothing, it's perfect.

Man, now I have images of a dance-off in my head, but, it's our avatars doing the dancing, because that's how I picture interference users.

No spoken words said:

What does one say to this? Nothing, it's perfect.

Man, now I have images of a dance-off in my head, but, it's our avatars doing the dancing, because that's how I picture interference users.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

nobody puts interference in a corner

:wink:

at least the girls will get the reference to the greatest dance movie of all time:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom