Boston 1 Setlist(or is it?) Party Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootomic said:

I used to live in Virginia back when they had the 'blue laws'. They had a lot of weird laws. I remember a friend of mine noticed a big run in her stocking on her way to church on a Sunday morning. She stopped at a supermarket to pick up a new pair and then was going to change in their restroom. But the supermarket wouldn't let her buy them because it was against the 'blue law' to sell 'ladies undergarments' before noon on Sunday. Plus their liquor stores were called 'package stores' not liquor stores. Yeah, some very weird laws!

You mean you DON'T call them package stores? LOL Actually I had friends in college who got a huge laugh over "package store" and even more out of it's diminutive nickname, "the packy." :)

timothius said:

Shouldn't we modernise that concept.

McPhestio posts fake setlists and so on.

good call - that would be so very cool if u2 got on the setlist thread during the concert....:drool:

u2wedge said:

Massachusetts is one of the last states to have what they call 'Blue Laws'.... all sorts of lame rules. Bars close at 1, can't buy beer after certain times. Very strict social culture in that New England state. At least that's how it was in '96.

wrong. jersey still has 'em.:|

Well if they played the Ocean they had to have played Gloria too no?

timothius said:

Shouldn't we modernise that concept.

McPhestio posts fake setlists and so on Zootopia.
That would be awesome, if Bono logged onto the internet and said "Dood, we just played Acrobat!!!1!1":lmao:

He could make up a new song for each show!

i'm not dumb.

well at least i think i'm not, but let me tell you this....

i've been trying to go through the rigamarole of setting up either of my two ghetto ass computers for the whole torrent thing.... and i know there's more quality, blah blah blah... sharing.... yadda yadda, so i tired, and they both just might as well have had a pop up with a sad face, cause it just wasn't happening. i mean it's something i could do if i weren't working three jobs to try to pay for this silly house i bought, and the store i'm trying to open.

i'm not gonna lie. i just love U2, and i wanna hear/see some shows.

i love seats at shows, i love GAs at shows, i love upstairs, i love downstairs.

i love old, i love new (well i don't love cat dubh, but that's like one of two or three songs of theirs i actually like less)

but for real..... it's not the torrent thing that bothers me, it's just that it's a huge pain in the ass, when everyone is set up for something else.

it bothers me in the same way that there is a separate line for U2.com members in GA. i mean if you have GA you have GA. i mean that's an extra 40 bucks i could put toward more tickets. .... i liked last tour, when i could get shafted, buy tickets on ebay, and show up at the buttcrack of dawn, and still get in the front row of the heart. because i did. because i love the bad. i just hate having to do all these gymnastics, i'm not that flexible!

haha.

but in all seriousness, i wish it were simpler to love a band with a simple and beautiful message.

i spend a lot of money on myself, but U2 is my one thing i allow myself..... i just with it were something i could love without so much trouble...... doesn't seem like it's congruent with the idea....

what about those of us who have us related names?

also i saw star wars tonight and i'm depressed.

audio from all of the Philly shows ever, and for the band to love our city more would be nice.

so kids, hi!

Ok, wish things were a tad different tonight but it was still fun. I'm sure someone will pop in soon with corrections to tonight's setlist and details of the show. And I'll put the call out yet again we need a source for the remaining shows! Please help those of us who are desperate setlist dorks and can not attend these shows!

and from U2tours... Tonights real list

Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo - Stories for Boys, Elevation, The Electric Co., The Ocean, Beautiful Day, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet the Blue Sky - When Johnny Comes Marching Home, Running to Stand Still, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One

Encore(s): Zoo Station, The Fly, Mysterious Ways, All Because Of You, Yahweh, 40

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom