Boston 1 Setlist(or is it?) Party Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2fan05 said:
I don't know about everyone else, but i'm getting a little annoyed with the setlists. Is it even worth it to go to multiple shows, if they're only going to change 1 or 2 songs a night. Maybe i'm wrong, but I remember a lot more variablity during the Elevation tour.
yep you are wrong, they pretty much just had one basic setlist for elevation, only changing it on multi dates in one city, they never had the a or b set, and in all honesty your seeing more change this tour than on the elevation tour

kellyahern said:

You got the GA's you wanted? :hyper:

Oh, and I cave again, I'll be the source for Boston3. U2Dork, can you PM me your number so I can text you? :)

Kelly, I got GA's last night at the last minute and I must thank imarocker profusely for it. He indeed rocks! We made someone else happy who didn't have tickets and gave them my balcony seats.

Thursday I have Loge2 seating and Saturday I have club seating(at the moment) and it might change. :wink:

U2Girl1978 said:

Kelly, I got GA's last night at the last minute and I must thank imarocker profusely for it. He indeed rocks! We made someone else happy who didn't have tickets and gave them my balcony seats.

Thursday I have Loge2 seating and Saturday I have club seating(at the moment) and it might change. :wink:

That's great! :up:

Saturday, I'm in Loge1 I think :wave:

All he did was hold his hands up and say "these are the hands that built america" - he said it just once, so it wasn't really a snippet, more of a snippetette

I went back and looked at some setlists throughout the 1st leg and I saw differences. For example, they played discotheque in the beginning, then went with Gone, and I will follow. They mixed up a song or 2 throughout the leg. Then the 3rd leg was a lot more differenent, granted it had more to do with 9/11

Back
Top Bottom