Bono's Voice!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaun vox

New Yorker
im worried that bono will sound like shit(on the new dvd and the next album) !!:( im listening to a zootv boot and man he sounds so clear but now he sounds like fucking kurt cobain or some shit like that ewwwwwwww!!!

ive been saying this for a while "bono needs to go and meditate on a hill or something and work on his voice!!! wanker lol!!

i have a boot of vertigo and just made a new zootv boot cd and man bono sounds like butter on the Zoo TV Dublin, 28-08-1993!
and vertigo he sounds like cough chough ya! its just embarrassing !!looks like the vertigo cd will go in the bin!!

someone needs to tell bono about this!!

if bono still had his voice (like JT and AB) it would make atyclb and htdaab much easier to listen to!! and what happened to the deep voice he had, how the hell did he lose that!! bono does not even sound like bono anymore listen to JT live clips or AB live clips!! where did it all go wrong!! i became a fan because of bono and what am i left with cough cough! i hate you bono i hate you lol :wink:

OH AND ZOOTV KICKS VERTIGO IN ITS nuts(balls) TAKE THAT VERTIGO TOUR!! lol(oh wait vertigo has no balls buhahaha

Last edited:
why do you even bother shaun? seriously, my defending gets accused of being "tiring" but yet you get away with all this crap?

oh and if you think its going to be "crap" then why would you even buy it to stick it in the bin?

p.s. everybody just the other week shaun was looking for a free download of htdaab

Last edited:
DignityPassesBy said:
no i'm not doing that either
:scratch:

sex_01.gif

:wink: :wink:

Last edited:
bono_man2002 said:

Prob not, I just didnt take the first post seriously.
no one does lol, shaun just trys to create arguments every chance he gets

but hey he's into slash :lmao: :lock:

gee maybe it was 13 years ago that ZooTV was going around and BANO was 13 years younger so BANOs voice was better, obviously.

StlElevation said:
gee maybe it was 13 years ago that ZooTV was going around and BANO was 13 years younger so BANOs voice was better, obviously.
personally i think he sounds the best he has since then, his singing technique is amazing now

Yes!!! another post from Shaun prattling on about Bono's voice. I think it's time you found something else to talk about.

You must just come round these parts just to get people's back, as far as I can tell you're not really a fan anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom