Bonos Voice??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good. Watched Zoo tv Live in sydney for the first time in ages the other day, and forgot just how good he sounded back then. On new years day, he sounds amazing.
But that was then, still cant wait for the gigs though.

I think it's better than the last tour, but he cannot be as consistent as the old days. On one of the Elevation tours that I saw, Bono's was confidently singing just like the Joshua Tree tour days, but on night 3/4 of the same venue, it was a bit more of a challenge for him. But in my opinion he is significantly better now than he was during Popmart, and some of the songs on the ZooTV tour felt a bit pedestrian to my ears.. but I'm hearing more guts nowadays. There are still those great and unexpected 'hair on the back of the neck' moments which is what it's all about. Today I watched the U2.com video for COBL and I got that on the lineL 'I see you when you walk unafraid, I see in you the clothes you've made'. electrifying.

Last edited:
Saw u2 in seattlle
bono's vox was strong
popmart was a bummer as he was battling laryingitis and vocal cord damage
so far evrything i've heard on this tour is good to god:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

He sounded great last Friday, hit all the high notes, and did a good job on getting the lyrics right.
I was impressed, his voice kept on going strong straight up till the end!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom