Bono's daughters in the ellipse?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drt4

The Fly
This post is much after the fact, but I wonder if Bono's older two daughters were spotted in the ellipse. I was thinking about this after reading that Mojo article that just came out where Edge mentioned that their families were able to come along on this tour.

So in the second Denver show, there were two young teenage girls in the ellipse behind us during the Kings of Leon set. They had the ellipse wristbands, but not the normal GA wristband that everybody gets. And they had VIP IDs around their neck and were earting what was clearly the catered backstage food, not fast food from the venue. So anyway, I kind of thought they seemed like they could be the age of Bono's daughters. And didn't he say that his daughters were fans of the Kings of Leon? The girls disappeared by the time U2 came on, which would make sense. They probably have not interest in seeing their Dad. At the time I figured they were just family member of someone on the crew. And shouldn't Bono's kids be in school back in Ireland!? But after that Mojo article, I'm guessing that they were Bono's daughters. Should've asked them.

So did anyone else see his daughters in the ellipse, or know if they were along on the tour?

Last edited:
who knows really but I doubt that they would be inside the elipse to see the show when they could see them from a more secured area.

drt4 said:
And shouldn't Bono's kids be in school back in Ireland!?

I missed this in my first post, but I think they either go on tour when they don't have school, or are home-schooled by Ali/tutored, or both of these.

starsgoblue said:
Jordan was in the ellipse on the 10th in Chicago.

really? which part of the ellipse? i was at the show, but didn't see her.

it's quite cool that she ventured into the ellipse. :) makes the dedication of 'original' to her all the more special...

Let the band's families – that means, Bono's and Edge's wife and kids, too - their privacy - PLEASE! It is none of our business at all what they are doing or where they are staying.
So concentrate on the people on stage and their art instead of jumping on anybody's nerves or even worse stalking around; that's more than enough ...

ZOOTVTOURist said:
Let the band's families – that means, Bono's and Edge's wife and kids, too - their privacy - PLEASE! It is none of our business at all what they are doing or where they are staying.
So concentrate on the people on stage and their art instead of jumping on anybody's nerves or even worse stalking around; that's more than enough ...

don't be so daft!!

ZOOTVTOURist said:

No one's stalking anyone. Seeing someone in the ellipse and recognizing her as one of Bono's daughters is hardly stalking. Stars just said she was there, she didn't say she was trying to talk to her or take pics or whatever.

Yes, bono's daughter was there - and that's all. I just want to draw a line, before these things get over board. And that's not, what we all would want, I hope and suppose. So don't feel offended, folks ...

does anyone know if Bono's daughters are single? if they're in the ellipse come the 3rd leg, i may make a move.

mikal said:
does anyone know if Bono's daughters are single? if they're in the ellipse come the 3rd leg, i may make a move.

And then John Sampson is going to make a move on your ass...

Should be entertaining for those around you :hyper:

Last edited:
Just make sure you carry your health insurance card with you!

:hyper:

And everyone, take pictures!! :hyper:

while sampson is busy turning mikal into a pretzel ill be able to talk with bonos daughters :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom