Bono is a little too monogamous for my taste

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headache in a Suitcase said:

your all wrong... joe o'herlihy is my baby daddy

DSCF1738.JPG

:love::love::love:

see? he's touching my ass

Honestly, this is the best part of this thread. All the rest of it---who the f*ck cares??? It's like a bunch of middle schoolers arguing over who gets to take Jake to the 8th grade prom.

Headache----Ultrasound just came in. Here's your love-child with Joe:

gnome-group.jpg

BONO DOES NOT NEED TO DO ANYTHING. IT DOES NOT STATE ANYWHERE ON YOUR TICKET THAT YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO DANCE WITH BONO. IF HE WANTS TO PULL UP THE SAME PERSON 69 TIMES, SO BE IT. THAT IS NOT THAT PERSON'S FAULT. STOP THIS IDIOTIC BITCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i'm done now... had to get that out

Pregnancy hormones are starting to come out now . . . :wink:

And it wasn't your fault. You were drunk and Joe took advantage :shame:

BONO DOES NOT NEED TO DO ANYTHING. IT DOES NOT STATE ANYWHERE ON YOUR TICKET THAT YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO DANCE WITH BONO. IF HE WANTS TO PULL UP THE SAME PERSON 69 TIMES, SO BE IT. THAT IS NOT THAT PERSON'S FAULT. STOP THIS IDIOTIC BITCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop making sense.

you and your ugly baby need to just stop making sense.

BONO DOES NOT NEED TO DO ANYTHING. IT DOES NOT STATE ANYWHERE ON YOUR TICKET THAT YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO DANCE WITH BONO. IF HE WANTS TO PULL UP THE SAME PERSON 69 TIMES, SO BE IT. THAT IS NOT THAT PERSON'S FAULT. STOP THIS IDIOTIC BITCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup. Who the f*ck cares. If he dances with the same person every time, the only people who'd care are the idiots who'd get jealous. Pretty lame. If girls want to commit suicide over not dancing, or if they want to tear each other's eyes out, who the hell cares. Let 'em. Bono doesn't need to change a thing because of a few jackasses. A few bad eggs don't need to spoil the whole bunch.

Okay, back to gnomes:
gnome-thumb.jpg

(c'mon---that SO is Joe!)
:wink:

BONO DOES NOT NEED TO DO ANYTHING. IT DOES NOT STATE ANYWHERE ON YOUR TICKET THAT YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO DANCE WITH BONO. IF HE WANTS TO PULL UP THE SAME PERSON 69 TIMES, SO BE IT. THAT IS NOT THAT PERSON'S FAULT. STOP THIS IDIOTIC BITCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Umm... Is this directed at me? Yikes. I didn't say that certain people should have a right to dance with Bono. I just thought it would be a nice gesture if it ever happened again (but after Miroslava's post, I can see how it might not work LOL).

But I guess since I haven't had any experience in the GA section (*sigh*) I'm totally out of the loop. I'm sorry if it sounded like bitching, because that's not what my intent was at all. :(

forty said:

Umm... Is this directed at me? Yikes. I didn't say that certain people should have a right to dance with Bono. I just thought it would be a nice gesture if it ever happened again (but after Miroslava's post, I can see how it might not work LOL).

But I guess since I haven't had any experience in the GA section (*sigh*) I'm totally out of the loop. I'm sorry if it sounded like bitching, because that's not what my point was at all. :(

don't worry, forty. i think it was just a general feeling of being sick and tired of this thread after reading it for the last couple of days. someone had to crack :drunk:

forty said:

I don't think he was addressing you, just the whole crazyness of this thread :happy:

wouldnt that kid with Joe O be like a tour souvenier? and youd just put it up for adoption?

you monster

tell me about it. giving up something like that. imagine what the kid could do to the surround sound in your house!?!

Excellent response! I can't believe that people are getting so worked up over all of this. It's ridiculous, not to mention the fact that it doesn't do any good to start all the complaining when the tour is over.

No one I know has ever asked to be pulled up on stage. Bono knows a few of the fans simply because they go to a ton of shows. The ones he pulls up again and again don't ask for it. He likes having them on stage because they do what he wants and don't freak out.

Harlequinn said:

4) You did come talk to me in line but it was the decision of the guy running the line to not cross me off the list when my flight was late. You should know that people who run the line often allow a group to write down the name of someone who will be a little late. In fact, you allowed it when you ran one of the New York lines in October and asked people to allow it when you brought your mother to the show in Phoenix (which they did).

I was at the line right after Khelia's name was put on the list and when she was confronted about her spot. The fact is that we had a huge group of people and agreed to wait in shifts throughout the night which was approved by the line guy so long as the people around us were cool with it. We talked to the people in back, as well as in front of us and also let them know it would be fine with us if they wanted to do the same thing. I was around the line from about 10-12 and when Khelia got to the hotel from the airport she went straight to the GA line and slept out until the rest of our group got out there at 5am at which point she went back to the hotel for no more than an hour to print out everyones ETS vouchers so we could get official numbers. No one had any problems with this until right after the guy came out to explain how the numbering would work. Which, by the way, according to him only one person needed to be in line with everyones tickets so it wouldn't have mattered if she wasn't there all night anyway. Why this became an issue I cannot understand. Everything that took place was completely legit.

Harlequinn said:

Back to general comments – this whole series of threads from news articles, to multiple dances, to the lottery and who is in the ellipse all stem from an ugly place. Does it seem right that the second if not the first thing said to me by friends and even acquaintances after SLC is you are going to be torched online for this? Does it seem right that the entire tour passes with not a word said about the girl in the santa costume, but as soon as she is on stage she becomes a target? I, for one, miss the time when these boards were pleasant places to visit. If any of you (zoney!, jilly, iluvbeerandu2) want to continue this, feel free to PM me or email me at harlequinn16@yahoo.com and I will respond.

I don't know why people have to create such drama over all of this. Bono pulls people up multiple times, who cares? If you wait in line all night you can get the front rail too. I was at quite a few of the same shows as Khelia on the 3rd leg and every single one she waited out since the night before so she could get that spot. You forget that only one person has to beep to get in anywhere from 1 to 4 other people, depending on how many they feel like letting you take in. You go in a group and you're almost guaranteed to get in, which is the approach she took, as well as many others. You can't really cheat the system and get front rail. The girl is lucky, what can you do?

Alright. That's all I have to say about the issue. I'm happy for everyone that got on stage and got into the ellipse. We're all there for the music and for the great friends that you can make!

damn right, and tom brady loves bono.

this could just set U2kitten into a crazed state of confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom