Bono In Sydney with family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm eager to see who is taller out of the two of them. Andrew Denton is a seriously, seriously tiny guy. Bono, for once, might be taller than someone who has reached puberty.

Cheeney is actually a big U2 fan. Favourite song is Bullet The Old Guy, and favourite album unsuprisingly War (closely followed by Pop). :yes: [/B][/QUOTE]

That's gold...

I wonder if he would be interested in renting out my place for a couple of months. By my reckoning that would just about pay off the mortgage :drool:

one4u2 said:

Bono is renting a $40,000 a week house in Sydney :crack:

It's a well known house in Sydney. It sold for $30,000,000 a couple of years ago. It's a f*cking big, really beautiful house on the harbour.

Earnie Shavers said:

It's a well known house in Sydney. It sold for $30,000,000 a couple of years ago. It's a f*cking big, really beautiful house on the harbour.

:sigh: Must be nice..

Atleast I know my money has been well spent by him :crack:

Tania said:
I wonder if he would be interested in renting out my place for a couple of months. By my reckoning that would just about pay off the mortgage :drool:

:lol:

Weird to think that everything I've ever spent on U2 over 25 years still doesn't cover one week's rent :crack: AND none of it was tax deductible :grumpy:

I'm going to record the show on our new-fangled DVD recorder at home, and I'll try to rip and upload it as soon as possible for y'all.

Can't wait to see it - Denton's a bloody brilliant host. :)

evieangelique said:
I'm going to record the show on our new-fangled DVD recorder at home, and I'll try to rip and upload it as soon as possible for y'all.

Can't wait to see it - Denton's a bloody brilliant host. :)

:bow:

blueeyedgirl said:

:lol:

Weird to think that everything I've ever spent on U2 over 25 years still doesn't cover one week's rent :crack: AND none of it was tax deductible :grumpy:
Seriously :crack: Bono, throw a few bucks my way, will ya? :angry:

:wink:

evieangelique said:

Hee! It may be iffy quality as I'll have to compress it and I'm not sure about the recording quality, but I doubt anyone will give a toss when they just want to see it. :p

see? Friend, as long as I can hear, I will be one happy cookie!

kafrun said:

Seriously :crack: Bono, throw a few bucks my way, will ya? :angry:

:wink:

His rent for 2 weeks, private jet fee to fly the family, speed boat transfers and everything else is 150 times my (temporarily postponed) Hawaii trip! :ohmy:

50025537.jpg

well assuming that $40,000 figure is australian dollars, he's really only spending about $30,000 u.s. dollars, so give the millionaire rock star a break, will ya?:wink:

So where's Bono in Sydney?
I thought he'd be back here with a report after the interview!
Denton was on MMM about an hour ago talking about what a great man is. It sounds awesome!

They just played an excerpt on Nova here in Perth and the clip had Bono saying they'll definitely be back & looks like November

Back
Top Bottom