Bono and Adam should kiss more.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought it was cute in Chicago when Bono was in his 'cat mode' during An Cat Dubh and he went over to Adam and for lack of a better word, *rubbed*, against him like a cat does.

:cute: and at the same time :combust:

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
I thought it was cute in Chicago when Bono was in his 'cat mode' during An Cat Dubh and he went over to Adam and for lack of a better word, *rubbed*, against him like a cat does.

:cute:

:ohmy: Cool. I hope it's on the DVD! :hmm:

Okay this is just sad. Plebans are so falling down on their job here! Where is the damn picture already girls!!! :|

:wink:

I think Bono & Adam should kiss in Boston tonight, but the B-man should warn everyone first:

"Get your cameras ready, girls!"

•walks up to Adam• *SMOOCH!!!*

Then we'll have all the photographic evidence we need!

Yeah, he should give warning before doing it. Bono gave Adam a pretty hot smooch on the ellipse at San Jose 2, but it was right when the lights went out, only people who really saw it were those sitting right in front of them (I was, which is why I saw it). :drool:

I have a picture, its not of "the kiss" but its the aftermath and the crowd is very excited.

24.jpg

Maybe this thread could be merged with the thread: "I'm not gay or anything..."....Why on Earth are you all so interested in watching two middle-aged men kissing? I'm sure there are plenty of places in your hometowns where you could watch this every night. Please spare the rest of us.

U2Man said:
.Why on Earth are you all so interested in watching two middle-aged men kissing? I'm sure there are plenty of places in your hometowns where you could watch this every night. Please spare the rest of us.

Thanks for checking in Larry Mullen.:lol:

Last edited:
U2Man said:
Maybe this thread could be merged with the thread: "I'm not gay or anything..."....Why on Earth are you all so interested in watching two middle-aged men kissing? I'm sure there are plenty of places in your hometowns where you could watch this every night. Please spare the rest of us.

Well, I see what you're saying, but there's no harm in having a fun thread from time to time, right? :wink:

This is the General Tour Discussion forum, so...

Don't you guys know it gets pretty lonely on the road. Adam does the dress the sharpest this tour. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom