Bono Africa Shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Anyone know where he got it? was it personally made just for him or is it available for purchase somewhere?

in case you were wondering.. i'm refering to this one...

62963944_adbb7e43a1_b.jpg

There's one you can buy on U2mp3s.com

I used the logo from the link above to make an iron-on, it came out pretty nice too

Last edited:
I couldn't find one anywhere so I made my own (and added the DATA logo to the sleeve and "www.one.org" and "www.data.org" to the back):

shirtfront.JPG

shirtback.JPG

shirtsleeve.JPG

maybe if everyone starts making them they'll start selling them :hmm: :laugh:

i want one of the 'larry mullen band' t-shirts too but making one isn't the same as buying an official one :|

theedge111 said:
Awesome job LivLuvAndBootlegMusic :up:

Thanks! And thanks to whoever posted the logo in EYKIW a while back. That's what I used for the Africa part. The DATA logo I made on my own. If anyone else wants the files, I still have them.

I'm just asking a question: is this the same Headache in a Suitcase who ridiculed the idea of white bands one year ago when I posted the info in FYM?

I'm just amazed at the turnaround in consciousness!

Que paso, mi amigo? :lmao:

i believe i ridicule having to brag about what you do charity wise... i still do. i've been wearing the white band the entire time.

and i also don't feel the need to make people feel bad if they don't agree with some of the things the one campaign does... i don't preach about it, if someone asks what the wristband stands for, i tell 'em, and they can make their own decisions.

and i still think having a different wrist band for every single charity on earth is a little silly and a bit of over-kill... which is why i only wear one.

dscf0604.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom