Best way to sell U2 tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shipment methods = up to the buyer really.
payment = a lot of people like Paypal, are you a member? If I get payment through mail, I always like money orders. u know u dont have to worry about anything bouncing.

Shipping methods, up to what the buyer and seller are comfortable with I guess. I swapped my tickets with someone and we both used insured mail, signature required.

Payment, Paypal. :)

Plus if you get the Paypal ATM card you can withdraw the funds immediately if you want. :love:

Last edited:
yup, Paypal is the greatest. Sold two of my DC tickets last night, buyer made a CC payment to my Paypal account, this morning I withdrew the funds and they wire it for free into my bank account

cant beat that

have to agree, paypal is the safest way to go these days. Although in the past, before the days of paypal I never had a problem selling tickets to a U2 fan, you just never know. If you want to go through the mail, make it insured, and make it a money order, not a check.:) :)

E-bay is the best way to sell tix. Stubhub is ok too.

Paypal is the best payment method for them to use.

As far as fees, if you sell something on e-bay, the auction will cost you around $4, then they will charge you a "final value fee" which will be a few more dollars. Then, once you get the person's payment in Paypal, they take about 3% off the top. Keep all this in mind when you figure out how much to charge. Also look at the other e-bay auctions for tickets and see which ones are selling and at which prices. A lot of times the "ticket broker" auctions go unsold because they charge WAY too much!

I just sold a car stereo on eBay a few weeks back for about $200 even. The buyer paid through paypal.

When all said and done, I was charged around $8.05 for everything on my eBay account. Not a bad deal.

hope the example helps.

Back
Top Bottom