Best Available on TM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Infinity

Refugee
I'm gonna try to score GA's for the Vegas sale tomorrow online. But I was just wondering if we just put 2 and don't specifiy any seating locations, does the computer check GA first?

In other words, does 'Best Available' mean GA?

I believe that if both GA's and any other higher priced ticket range are available at the same time, clicking on "Best Available" will result in securing the higher priced tickets. I would specify GA just to be safe.

I tried asking TM this and a host of other "how does the computer pick seats" questions -- my email chain with them went nowhere -- their reps are either too stoopid to know the process or they are coached to avoid saying anything.

Either way, if you want GA, pick GA.

BWU2Buffs said:
I tried asking TM this and a host of other "how does the computer pick seats" questions -- my email chain with them went nowhere -- their reps are either too stoopid to know the process or they are coached to avoid saying anything.

Either way, if you want GA, pick GA.

One caveat...you better really want GA or bust. The way things have gone, in the amount of time it'll take them to tell you that there's nothing in what you asked, the entire show may be sold out.

now is it 10am EST or PST....that they go on sale....in NJ we have a 4 day weekend Fri-Sun in the first weekend in November

brianh20 said:

One caveat...you better really want GA or bust. The way things have gone, in the amount of time it'll take them to tell you that there's nothing in what you asked, the entire show may be sold out.

Exactly...

servo2005 said:
now is it 10am EST or PST....that they go on sale....in NJ we have a 4 day weekend Fri-Sun in the first weekend in November

PST

When TM released glendale tickets a few days ago there were GA available, but you had to specify GA - best available would pull up the $160 tickets.

HappyFatBono said:
When TM released glendale tickets a few days ago there were GA available, but you had to specify GA - best available would pull up the $160 tickets.

This has been my experience as well. If they thought that GA was better, why would the lower bowl be 3x the amount? Of course WE know that GA's are greatly underpriced.

Back
Top Bottom