Besides resting...any mediablurbs/rumours what u2 might be doing tomorrw in NYC??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
:scratch: :shifty: ....the Good Morning America show U2 concert IS a TAPED one, right??? As it was last reported.

I live in NYC.... has anyone heard anything!

My friends are probably more grumpy right this moment that they got locked out of Springsteen's showtonight....than that they got locked out of u2 for all NJ/NYC shows {tho i know they ARE annoyed about it}.

Maybe they figure with such multiple U2 shows in the Fall, they'll have a bit better prices than these 3 at the brokers etc.

:wave: thanks in advance!

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
:scratch: :shifty: ....the Good Morning America show U2 concert IS a TAPED one, right??? As it was last reported.

I live in NYC.... has anyone heard anything!

My friends are probably more grumpy right this moment that they got locked out of Springsteen's showtonight...

No reason for them to. They released a bunch of seats for Springsteen's show this morning (I found out about that via email from Meadowlands All Access). I had a pair of 11th row in the upper level for tonight. If I wasn't fighting for a single MSG U2 ticket I would've snagged it.

kerryb8448 said:
they might be at the joey ramone thing at irving plaza...

i just left it (early). it was awful! i would be SHOCKED if U2 showed up there- but I guess you never know!

I know where Bono and Ali will be on Sunday and I may be in the same place. I cannot disclose where, but if I have any stories or pictures, I will be sure to share...

ouizy!!!!! c'mon! I'll make you cookies.

[bah, doesn't matter. have to go to a shower and book club that day. bah.]

I heard a rumor that they were going to play a special concert underneath the Brooklyn Bridge

ouizy said:
I know where Bono and Ali will be on Sunday and I may be in the same place. I cannot disclose where, but if I have any stories or pictures, I will be sure to share...

Are you talking church? Well, not that it matters to me, I'm in Australia! And atheist!:wink:

ouizy said:

I know as well :wink: And I will be there :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom