Berlin presale question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UltravioletTX

Babyface
I'm hoping to secure some tickets for the Berlin show through the presale. I'm a novice when it comes to ordering international tickets online. Do I have to know German to be able to navigate the site? If so, i'm screwed!

The presale is getting close and my nerves are starting to get the best of me. Any advice you "pros" can give me would be much appreciated!

I think you're screwed, maybe you'll be lucky if the German website is also available in English but I don't think so. You can always ask for help here :)

yeah just ask for help here....presale isnt sold out in the first hour (at least that was not the case with the dutch and belgian dates and i think the fanbase is bigger here than in germany..) So just ask for translation or directions here...I think a lot of german (or dutch, most dutch people at least understand german since its not that different than our language) Fans here can and will help you out

Just stay calm and it will all work out......:wink:
Have confidence...(OK so much for my selfconfidence speech..)

I didn't make it with the presale voor Gelsenkirchen, I guess I did something wrong b/c my orders were all cancelled and with completing the process I got an technical error :eyebrow:

according to u2com the presale for gelsenkirchen is still available....couldnt you try again..

zooholland said:
according to u2com the presale for gelsenkirchen is still available....couldnt you try again..
Then I also get this technical error, and I seriously think everything is filled in OK. No luck for me then :eyebrow:

Thanks for the advice, guys!

I woke up at 4AM my time (10AM GMT) and logged on to the site. I got through but I wasn't able to register because everything was in German and I couldn't understand a word of it! I did my best with the English-German dictionary online, but that only got me so far.

I didn't help in trying to understand registration directions. Now i'm going to try to get in touch with my American friend who is living in Germany to see if he can order them for me. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed, but i'm expecting the worse and hoping for the best.

UltravioletTX said:
It worked! 4 GA's for the Berlin show! I can't believe it! Thank God for U2.com!

we should send them this message LOL i think they (U2.com) can use a few nice words after the bashing that goes on lately

BTW congrats!! :up:

Back
Top Bottom